my hrap1 mod !

Good job! Looks really nice.

Snake, I’ve been trying to do this to my stick since ECC, can you help me out with it?

Better yet, if I give it to you, will you do it?

Pleaaaaaaaase?

$$$$

mayybbee…I am kinda busy now a days but I might go for it. I will PM you next time I am hitting up W2Z or CF and you can bring your stick there.

i think the artwork is excellent. spaced well around the buttons and stick. straight black buttons would have looked a little better in my opinion, but i like things pretty simple on the color schemes. overall i was surprised, not what i expected from an hrap mod. props.

Sounds good.

:smiley:

Yo Snake thanks for this awesome method to mod HRAP 1’s. Thanks to your templates and post I was able to make my own :slight_smile:

BAIKEN

looks good :tup:

what kind of knife you used to cut the laminated art ?? look like you messed up a little here and there(maybe its just me)

Thanks. I did mess up some, I’ll probably file down the edges. I used a carpet/knife thing but the material was thick and hard to cut nice and smoothly. I was also a bit impatient. But now I know how it works, and it would look good after i file the edges.