My fellow megamen

it is our destiny to troll the online ladder system with the ultimate camp tactic. the instant you have a damage lead, use the mega man boss defeated glitch to fly away far from the range of your opponents attacks. free wins. scrub rage.

This is a terrible idea.

dont you mean the best idea ever? if megaman is gonna have a crappy play style cuz crapcom doesnt like him lets make him joketacularly high on the online ladder and show em MM dont play no games but to win games.

All this does is facilitate the idea that Mega Man fans are a bunch of whining babies. You know they are going to patch the glitch out and if you choose not to update with the patch you’ll no longer be able to play online anyway. Either learn how to properly play Mega Man and deal with how bad he is or just move on to a better character. It’s pretty likely that this game will receive some kind of balance adjustment in the fall when the Vita characters drop, it’s possible by then Mega Man will receive some buffs. In my opinion, Mega Man is far and away the best console exclusive character in the game, much stronger than Pacman, Cole, Toro and Kuro. Take heart in knowing at least that much is true. He’s the best of the worst. =p

nah, it just means fuck you capcom, we play to win, give us good or we’ll give you gay.

How do you do the glitch?

i cant say i have honestly been able to figure it out.

I was wondering if anyone was trying this but so far, I’ve only seen Toro being used in Ranked from the cast of joke characters.

half circle back punch canceled into quick combo. GOGOGOGOGOGOGO