MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

What are the good discords for mvci? I’m on pc but listing all would be good probably

I joined one I saw on srk somewhere but I’ve seen some say there are/is better

Seems only fitting that the end of SRK would result in the return of Cisco.

So, now that you’ve been unbanned, how about that DLC reveal you promised over on GameFAQs…

I aint giving them anything. I was not unbanned because of them but apparently because this site is closing. It’s obvious someone sees that the only hope of saving this site is to have the Greatest Poster return.

At the beginning, i thought it was just because of the poor metagame standings due to the bloggers in this board.

So you don’t know shit. Got it.

Of course i know shit, you piece of shit.

Bummer about the forums closing. I kind of like it here. I guess I’ll find another forum then.

I can’t be bothered with a new forum, Discord is trash for anything more than 24 hours old, same with twitter and Reddit is just… yeah.
I lurked here for years before making an account, I remember my first look at frame data and being like “Wtf is this? This is supposed to help me?” and it was through these forums that I learned to read it and apply it to make meaty setups, blockstrings and shit like that. I will miss coming here to read shit almost everyday, even if I had nothing to input.

Well it was an honour chatting shit with most of you.

Aye, I would say it’s a sad day but I’m kind of relieved. I wouldn’t be surprised if I slowly faded out of the scene. Shit I’m almost gone already.
These forums kind of kept me coming back. Sure there’s other places but eh. I don’t like a lot of you motherfuckers but…

Old man line: “I wanna got where I can see, the face are all the same, I wanna go where everybody knows, my name.”

Cheers fam.

WorstPlayer signing off for the last time.

Took a similar idea I have with my morrigan team and applied it to nova lol.

https://youtu.be/sk_-xDyoj6c

I’ll miss is seeing 100 new replies in a thread letting me know a new character trailer dropped.

I won’t miss 200 new replies in a thread about pointless arguing XD

I won’t miss Cisco and his autism.

RIP

See you guys somewhere else, keep fighting the good fight.
And fuck Zero

It’s kind of charming in its own way. Someone who adopted a troll persona for so long that it began to consume his entire mind, leaving behind what you see today. Sounds like a cool idea for one of those Chinese cartoons

Years from now people will remember who I am.

In just about 5 min, everybody else doesn’t remember who the hell you are.

It’s been real here I guess. Just gonna join the various discords to keep in touch

Just when I’m getting back on the MvCI fix…
It’s been real y’all. Taught me so much and I returned very little, if anything at all.

Hopefully I’ll see you folks on another outlet.

Rather not being remembered than being remembered as a joke.

I wish I could forget about him.
But not for the reasons he thinks.