MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

and it never will be at this point with how they handle it. :coffee:

Lol, you’re hilarious. These characters, mind you, ones we knew about quite a bit in advance, were part of Season 1. The balance patch is an entity entirely of itself. That was a much needed adjustment for the game at the state it was in. Those two are separate from what should be Season 2 development. You mean to tell me they have nothing under wraps to show for the future of Infinite and they didn’t use PSX, an event with a lot of gamers, fighting game fans or not, to show it? Maybe to potentially make up for Infinite’s frequent missteps? Instead of an very awkward and embarassing Battle for the Stones tournament and unfulfilling Grand Finals, they could have potentially shown something for the prospect of the series?

Ok.

If you need to constantly bring new content in the first couple of months to help “dissatisfied” Infinite players, then maybe the game just isn’t worth it.

To talk more about DLC and “Season 2” not even two months into the lifespan of the game is a worse look than letting shit rock. Now, as for the tournament itself, again it was nothing more than filler. It was on them to being stupid enough to have it at the same time at their more prized possession, Capcom Cup, to begin with.

he wasn’t talking about bringing in new content though.

just a picture of said characters would go a long way to keep interest and hype for the game. people dont mind waiting. we’ve been waiting for a while.

They released 6 characters extremely fast. Of course people are going to want and crave and demand more. They need another hit of crack to keep them going. Would be lame if they front loaded the season with the dlc and we have to rock with these characters for the entire season.

yes, i want more shit.

Now.

I’ve learned not to expect anything from Capcom. There’s less room for disappointment that way.

Wait, you can’t even do it on HIT anymore?
Hawkeye is fucking dead.

Next DLC is Narcan.

rip zero dante, you had a gay run and no one liked you

cant wait to see some venom in tournaments now

This whole “they didn’t reveal shit” movie was already aired during the first few months of SFV.

You can still do it. Keep giving people cold ones

Sakura looks amazing and well done. Kinda wish they cared more on the marvel side of things. They kinda cheap out here unfortunately.

Yeah I mean it’s possible it’s just online/timing, but I swear it’s happening WAY more often that they’re flipping out after the 2nd freeze before the poison hits. I’ve been doing H Arrow xx Freeze > H Arrow xx Freeze > Poison (tag) > Venom web command grab, and sometimes it works fine and other times it seems like they tech and flip back before the command grab can hit or sometimes even the poison arrow connects. Hopefully I can chalk it up to lag… =/ TheWorstPlayer was saying that you’ve always been able to mash out of the 2nd freeze but I never really had anybody do it before the patch.

Hmm, I haven’t had people shake out of the second freeze, but I don’t see people try either. I’ve been toying with dashing after the first freeze arrow hits. HP xx Freeze to dash xx HP xx Freeze… Not sure if it helps though

So when is Capcom revealing new characters or at least a Pro Tour for mahvel?

Cuz it seems like their attention is entirely switched back to Street fighter

When it happens is when it happens. That’s Capcom

Good shit to them hitting out of the park for AE. Even got Blanka’s goofy ass in there LOL. There’s gonna be some more crack to hit in not too long.

Maybe they didn’t want to outshine the SFV news with mahvel.
yup.

Even though I’m a fool for doing so, the two SFV trailers at least give me a small hope that Season 2 of Marvel (whenever that happens) might actually be really great.

“I’d much rather be happy than right any day.”

Must admit they are doing SFV justice. I bought the game and I’ve played it like twice. I’m not buying shit else for it, but at least their current
marketing seems on point.