MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

I’ll flat out say it:

Vanilla Reality Stone was fine.

2 Likes

You on rocks?

It was considering space stone was even more busted than it already still is. Mobile characters did a pretty job dealing with reality stone and the durability was pretty bad any way.

1 Like

It was fucking bonkers that the community a) bitched about Reality Stone spam but b) also bitched about universal projectile reflect. These were diametrically opposed complaints.

I do not belong to those guys that dislike the reality stone for what was it is originally intended.

1 Like

Not going to say it was broken but it was definitely overtuned. Its current iteration is fine now.

Reality is the least used stone besides mind. Definitely not a good spot

1 Like

Reality was the zoner stone and zoning is only good in marvel when it’s stupid. Once you make zoning honest it’s over

they should have made it move faster and with that not lingering around so long instead to nullifie it when you get hit.

The hell it is.

#Revert #MercyMain

Timestone combos. I’ve got more than that. But this is just a demonstration of what timestone can really do. Also, if you like the music, be sure to sub to my YT. :slight_smile:

No it is not greedy if X-men included because those are the characters the loyal fan base want, not the MCU chars

So they’d make more money, right?

1 Like

I want to like this more, but the visual effects make most of that sequence almost impossible to see. :slightly_frowning_face:

Never in a million years would I have thought that Marvel vs Capcom would be on the receiving end of the FGC’s ire. Mortal Kombat? Yeah. KoF? Ok, maybe. MvC? Not happening. Granted, I enjoy playing this game sometimes. I enjoy watching this game. But with that being said, it is deserving of hate. I’m not even trying to bring it up for the sake of it(trust me, its been done a million times and will continue to be brought up), but even after watching that dope Time Stone video you just posted, I can’t get pass the simple fact that the game failed because of so many shortcomings.

1 Like

Sorry bro, I made it in mind of a music video and not a FGC combo video. :confused:

1 Like

man, I think i finally finish reading the full chapters of this thread…

Who hurt you?

What was better, assists like in umvc3, or free tag-in like here on mvci? I used to think tag-ins but not sure anymore.

I really hate how this game just came and went. I don’t really play it as much anymore, but when I do, I have tons of fun in training mode. Active Switch is just so much fun to play around with. I wish this game received more love from the development team. The roster and presentation would’ve done wonders for MVCI.

Oh well.