MvC3: Aensland Castle: Morigan Video Thread

[media=youtube]rrz4J9gT29c[/media]

[media=youtube]ZHC5rcCBCdM[/media]

[media=youtube]Tm3hJMdQpuw[/media]

[media=youtube]pxO0P44pK3s[/media]

In that first video, how do you continue the combo after that drill (at about 3 seconds, after the 13th hit)?

Standing :m:. Timing is stricter on smaller characters.

[media=youtube]pxO0P44pK3s[/media]

Works anywhere, 3 bars, 715K damage. Mostly showcasing that you can get 3 standing :h:s to full air combo off a tri-jump without X-Factor.

That combo got prorated like hell, lol. Could have done more damage without so many 5C and light attacks.

anyone seen this yet?

[media=youtube]YC1oYhkj3IE&feature=related[/media]

5 Cs in a raw.! :wow:

Di,

I found one with drill loop combo.

[media=youtube]PE1sQQDNGJU[/media]

Saw the video, it seems that combo only work on bigs.

Here’s some stuff I’ve been working on:

MVC3 Morrigan Corner Combo
[media=youtube]-ZYJr_SuK14[/media]

MVC3 Morrigan Command Throw Mix-ups
[media=youtube]4CBOhfNosFE[/media]

btw jais, they can roll away from those after the command grab

6M CH corner combo:
[media=youtube]mJBkP_A7Dxc[/media]

^ had to record that thru a second hand source with like a second of lag…TOOK WAAAAAY LONGER than normal…but i tried to explain it in writing to a guy and he didnt get it so i felt the need to make it a video.

found one that’ll do 914k in corner with DI, not about to try this with that much input lag so visualize…

j.H > 6H > 236H > fly > j.H > j.236H > unfly > j.H > 6H > 236H > fly > j.H > j.236H > unfly > 5S > j.MMH > j.623M > fly > j.H > j.623M > 214MH

I’m attempting to do this shadow blade loop but I don’t think I have the inputs right:

[media=youtube]-HWrO5q9XjY"[/media]
Can anyone notate and comment?

not too much morrigan footage because i use her as my anchor, but heres a lobby match from earlier today

[media=youtube]j6BUr3FGfpc[/media]

and some training room stuff

trying to consistantly hit L, H, L, H, H, S into air combo. or better yet working in f+H after the last H. but then again, all taht work does the same amount of dmg as a simpler combo lol

looks like cr.M xx srk xx fly xx H, S repeat. it could be cr.H, but its 530 am and im watching it on my shitty work computer lol

[media=youtube]dHVdEc-aF-s[/media]
[media=youtube]15Sirhaame4[/media]

lockdown strings with doom and sent assist. Didn’t think of her as a trap character at first, but I think she has the potential to be a pain from full screen.

looks like we have little spiral here haha. But the start-up on her fireballs aren’t that good right? So I’m guessing she can’t do this against a ton of characters (Sentinel, Deadpool, Ammy, etc)

fireball start-up really isnt bad, but its not 100% lockdown. Not only if you’re off at all but it they take a hit or change their blocking it can make a gap (you can get true lockdown with astral vision or x factor)

the reason she cant do this against a ton of characters is because the high fireball simply wont hit unless they jump into it. Now its still definately worth doing as its good keep away, but its not like its guaranteed to make you immune to counter attack. Its also possible for their point character to take the hits to get an assist out. or for their assists to take the hits for them to get something out. Sent’s super drones will eat soul fists for breakfast. Its nice that they’re cancellable tho.

she is definately a zoning character

Here’s that full life combo animated

[media=youtube]qNxDCNaVysw[/media]

fly fb’s are sexy. sick combo meng

Just because I’ve been trying to do it with all the characters.

[media=youtube]6KfhkFFqj1I[/media]

Full life level 1 x-factor combo on Sentinel. Really nothing impressive here.

[media=youtube]9L6TiqA8Dk4[/media]

having fun in training room. just trying to get used to video editing. i need a capture card ;/

How are people using her J.S in the air it not knocking them down??

by using it in a combo without launching them with :s:.