[MvC2 Tournament Prize Giveway]

Prize: $20.00 dollars card for your XBL account (download games, DLC, etc). This will be a SINGLE elimination as I wanna get it done in the SAME day.

You must attend http://twitch.tv/goforbroke on the SAME day in order for you to participate. Some will be done on stream. Some will be DONE off the stream unless we can get it done like I done it for Street Fighter x Tekken.

Register ends 12/30 at 6 PM EST so I can set up the brackets.

Rules:
Keep the same team and order UNLESS you lose. You may change your team if you’re facing a different opponent in your next match.

Regular: FT3
Semi: FT5
Grand Finals: FT7

DO NOT MASH “A” or “Start” so the room doesn’t freeze. Since there’s no skipping option. Please kill me ASAP so we can get the match going and going. Just remember to wait a few seconds after the match is over.

When I call the two players to be on stream. Invite your opponent first and wait for him to join. Then invite me and wait 3 seconds before you start. That way, we can prevent me from playing the first round.

What I need is your Gamer Tag and this is ONLY for US players excluding Hawaii since it’s an issue with East Coast players.

REGISTER ONLY if you can participate the tournament.

Provide your IGN!

Earth!
Fire!
Wind!
Water!
Heart!

GO PLANET!

With your powers combined I am Captain Planet!

Captain Planet, he’s our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
He’s our powers magnified,
And he’s fighting on the planet side

Captain Planet, he’s our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
Gonna help him put us under,
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

“You’ll pay for this Captain Planet!”

(chanting)
We’re the planeteers,
You can be one too!
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do,
Looting and polluting is not the way,
Hear what Captain Planet has to say:

Okay. Added to the list. :slight_smile:

3 days left before event starts!

count me in. mvc2 roundhouse

im in… so when is this going down again?