MvC2 Damage and Combo Encyc: Bone Wolverine

Bone Wolverine

Special Moves

Berserker Barrage
w/o mash: 15pts; w/ mash: lp = 25pts, hp = 39pts
1) s.lp xx BB (hp mshd) 39pts

Tornado Claw
w/o mash: lp = 17pts, hp = 21pts; w/ mash: lp = 24pts (air = 25pts), hp = 33pts (air = 31pts)
1) s.lp xx TC (hp mshd) 33pts
2) s.lp, s.hk, sj uf, TC (hp mshd) 45pts

Drill Claw
16pts
1) s.lp, s.mp xx DC 26pts
2) s.lp, s.hk, sj uf, DC 34pts

Hyper Combos

Berserker Barrage X
47pts
1) s.lp, s.mp xx BBX 51pts

Weapon X
50pts
?

You know I use to play as Wolverine until I found out he had one of the lowest vitalaties, kinda sucks too, I thought he was great but then I started studying the game itself I noticed that he probably ranks amongst the lowest tiers.

Another casualty. :slight_smile: j/k To each their own, man.

edit: my new sig:
This forum requires that you wait 150 seconds between posts. Please try again in 42 seconds.

He might have the lowest vitality but he heals fairly quick when switched.

Are you serious?

Capcom wanted to prevent MvC2 from being another pixie fest like how people normally played all the Marvel and VS games before it. That’s why they screwed over both Wolverine so much especially Bonerine as they were always top tier characters before MvC2.

The Tough Guy Isnt So Tough Anymore?

Man, Wolverine gets snubbed in MvC2. But not actually…Its really about the anatomy and stamina for him. From a physical standpoint, it makes sense that hes quite weak, like others with stamina issues,Felicia, Shuma, Strider. So, with his healing factors, its somewhat equal. But anybody who plays Wolves will most likely die, even if they are top-notch. It only takes 3 rocket punches to kill him, which sucks for hairy guy. I would suggest having great assist to protect em’, but even that most likely wont work. Hes a good console fighter, but in the arcades, where hes not as fast (wave dashes and such on console), he gets blasted pretty often. Kinda like in the comics, when Sentinel blasted him to the next dimension.
That was like 20 years ago, but everytime I see that image of Sentinel blasting Wolves away, I LOL INSANELY!!!

Wolverine is a legend, maybe his age is finally catching up with em’. I can picture it now, Wolves in a wheelchair, talking smack to the youth of X-Men…

I dont understand why wolverine has such low health. His entire character is based on regeneration properties.

IT woudl be cool to take the same damage but if your the one doing the damage wolv will get some life back even if its not red.

I think they just feared wolvie would be OP like he was in MvC1… they should have let him keep his healing factor hyper combo tho. There are plenty of other things in the game that heal a similar amount…