MvC2 Basic Combo Encyclopedia: Anakaris

*most of the time, if not all, you will be doing s.lp out of a dash in order to be close enough to connect his following s.mp?or you could do s.lp, s.lk, cr.hp and avoid having to dash, but you lose 3pts of damage (nooooooooooooo!!! Lol )

Special Moves:

**Miira Drop **
22pts
*Doesn?t combo?can be ducked on the ground?virtually unavoidable when linked after an aerial rave

1. s.lp, s.mp, cr.hp, sj.lp, sj.mpxx MD [55pts]

**Cobra Blow **
Lp = 16pts, Hp = 18pt

1. s.lp, s.mp, s.hpxx hp CB [40pts]

2. s.lp, s.mp, cr.hp, sj.lp, sj.mpxx lp CB [46pts]

**Hitsugi no Mai **
20pts
?

Ouke no Sabaki
10pts
?

Seija no Ayumi
7pts
?

**Tenchuu **
13pts

1. s.lp, s.mp, s.hk [24pts]

**Idainaru Bohi **
7pts

1. s.lp, s.mp. cr.hp, sj.lp, sj.mpxx IH [38pts]

**Seinaru Bohi **
7pts

1. uf, j.lpxx SB [11pts]

2. s.lp, s.mp, cr.hp, sj. uf lpxx SB [33pts]

**Ooinaru Bohi **
7pts

1. s.lp, s.mp, cr.hp, sj.lp, sj.mpxx GB [38pts]

Hyper Combos:

Pharaoh Magic
59pts
?

Pharaoh Illusion
65pts (my highest)

1) s.lp, s.mp, cr.hpxxPI	[82pts] (my highest)

**Pharaoh Cobra Blow **
Consistently ~50pts, but once got ~70pts(?)

1. s.lk, s.mp, s.hpxxPCB [52pts] (my highest)

2. s.lp, s.mp, cr.hp, sj.lp, sj.mpxx PCB [72pts] (my highest)

Hitsugi no Utage
7 coffins at 15pts each?good luck

1. s.lp, cr.lk, cr.hkxxHnU [35pts]
    *perform at s.lp?s max range
    **with opponent in the corner, will do 62pts w/ 2 extra coffins

2. s.lp, s.mp, cr.hp, sj.lp, sj.mpxx lp Cobra BlowxxHnU
    [59pts] (1 coffin hits)

3. s.lp, s.mp, cr.hp, sj. uf, sj.lp, sj.mpxx lp Cobra BlowxxHnU
    [67pts] (2 coffins hit)

would help if you translated.

to get max damage on PCB super, you need to have crossup properties or have an assist knock the opponent into you. I’ve been able to get 100pts of damage from a simple launch, lp, lk, PCBsuper after a cr.lk, cr.mp+sonson, sjc 2nd hit, lp, lk, land on other side, launch etc.

to combo into pharoah magic you do lp, lk, lpcobra blowXXpharoah magic after a launch

in corner, if positioned right, all coffins from the coffin drop super will hit.

not quite sure what this thread’s about

Please don’t start with him again…be nice… :china:

the hell you talkin about?

please shut up.

godamn people making wackass posts/threads >.>

I’m just asking you not to bang the thread. That, and since I’m on the subject, I don’t understand your post.

"to get max damage on PCB super, you need to have crossup properties or have an assist knock the opponent into you. I’ve been able to get 100pts of damage from a simple launch, lp, lk, PCBsuper after a cr.lk, cr.mp+sonson, sjc 2nd hit, lp, lk, land on other side, launch etc. "

Is that all one combo?

no. landing on the other side resets it. but it fulfills the crossover property, making anakaris’ PCB super mashable for max damage.

I banged the posts he made before because they were complete BS. I’m just asking what he means for this thread to be…because he’s been making a lot of stupid pointless threads lately.

the idea for the “rushdown” thread was right, but then he just showed he didn’t know what he was talking about.

I’m not banging this thread, so hold your horses.

Beatsofdevil is da’ man! If he can’t do it, nobody can! Thanks for the post BoD. I kinda felt like I didn’t almost deserve the automatic criticism I tend to get from you when I touch on either Anakaris or some sort of style of playing offensively. Meh. I forget what offense even is. Damn.

Also, as far as what this thread is…I thought I mentioned that it was a basic combo list for the specific character. Maybe I didn’t though. As far as translating, these are the move names listed on GameFaqs. I don’t think it takes too much to figure out how to do them. GameFaqs covers that quite well, thus saving time here when doing little additions to stuff. I’m just trying to combo each characters’ special and super moves in a basic fashion. I don’t really know what I’m talking about most of the time, so you have to forgive me. :tup:

It’s all gravy, guys, don’t sweat the small stuff.

Also, I knew how to combo Pharoah Magic following launch, but after having tried it many times at a faster pace, I realized it wasn’t basic. I like to think of basic as consistent results off of minimal effort. Lazy to some, but oddly effective in many cases. :slight_smile:

when I said translate…I meant from fuggin japanese. there are common names for those moves.

there’s a trick, that I don’t remember, to get PharoahM to combo consistenly…I’ll see.

pretty much shows damage of moves and how to basically combo them…although it is mostly data-based, this could probably be deleted and added to a pre-existing thread, which I probably will do along with a follow-up post soon

i agree that the data is not as useful w/o an English translation or corresponding move inputs, which I will do when I move it elsewhere