MvC2 at Regency Fun Center: The Real Marvel vs Capcom

As an upcoming regency marvel player that would like some guidance, I offer this thread unto Rob, Jason, Clockw***o***rk, magnetro et al.

Now get on this shit and teach me marvel.

Or just talk amongst yourselves and let me read.

You’re welcome Clockw***o***rk.

for those new heads trying to make their way to regency here’s an address you can mapquest or google map.

Regency Fun Center
2440 E. Carson
Lakewood CA, 90712

fuck you rob.

dop

prolly go thurs

Clockw***0***rk

oh, and for people who don’t regularly frequent regency for marvel, seems good days to go are Thurs and Fri (from what I’ve seen). Local comp is good, including Regency Rob, Shortterm, Magnetro, mexican guy, Dorien, Juan from Golf n Stuff, Sentinel/Doom/Commando guy, and sometimes blockable laser. The other players I’m not really familiar with (and i prolly forgot some too) but they’re good too. I’ve only seen the sticks fuck up once or twice, place is really well maintenanced nowadays, hella better than before.

Clock

stfu clock u dont know shit.

i’m there

happy vday to you too mike ross

might go on thursday

but prob not

see you friday clock

nice to see a new thread might be bringing new faces to the spot.

see you guys thursday.

Thanks for the thread Dander.

Will be there thursday.

Word on the street is that this guy got 4th place at a recent tournament.

MEXICAN GUY IS GONNA BE THERE??? I’m there.

Also Lenin, you should have named the thread with a witty name after the title. Like, MVC @ at Regency FUn Center, Home of Ray “You got so fucking lucky” Ramos.

Yo thanks dander for making this thread, regency needed it imo. If you really want to start playing marvel, then just ask me questions when I see you and I’ll tell you what I know. Maybe you can teach me some shit in 3s.

Also to add to what clock said, people are under the impression that regency sticks suck. It hasnt been like that in a while now, especially since Roberts cousins works there. They usually fix whatever problems your having within a few minutes after telling them.

anyone got an address to regency or some good directions from SD. Clock you would probably know

805 N
405 N
605 N
exit Carson go alllllll the way down. (left)

There’s a faster way just taking the 405 the whole time…but iono.

u take the 605 Chris?

should take 805N
405N
exit Cherry East? (the 2nd Cherry Exit, not the first one)
take a right, and go straight until you see LUCKY STAR BURGERS, take a right, and Regency should be on the right.

Here’s the address if you wanna rock with your own custom MapQuest directions.

Regency Fun Center
2440 E. Carson
Lakewood CA, 90712
(562)496-4407

Thx to all who posted directions. Chris if we stop by regency sometime you can roll. Don FTW! :rofl:

The only time I go to Regency is when I’m up at my dad’s house, and that’s over in Cerritos right off of the 605, I take just take side street there which is why I only know how from the 605.

Though I haven’t been lately, since I’ve been up in Tekken…I only really go to Super Arcade.

I think I might show up next friday…

what time are people usually there??

your welcome.:bgrin: