Music You Listen to While Playing HDR

Interested in everyone’s musical taste.

Currently listening to this garbage:

[media=youtube]DQDbK9cm1dc&feature=related[/media]

I usually don’t listen to Hip-Hop,
But the beat is sick.

I’m more into Hardcore.
(Madball, Terror, Trapped Under Ice, Guns Up, Sworn Enemy, Pulling Teeth.)

Hahah, Wacka Flocka? Oh man, that’s just terrible. I actually don’t listen to any music, when I’m not chatting with you guys then I’m trying to focus on the match at hand.

A friend of mine let me hear it, I don’t like Waka at all. But the beat bro, the beat.
An hour later I was listening to it, I was all “FUUUUUUUUUUUUU.”

from this
[media=youtube]cAjZ0XqZ1aQ[/media]

to this
[media=youtube]yC1nKRIljHY[/media]

Man, you asked for it…whatcha know about this?

[media=youtube]AZKpByV5764"[/media] :rofl:

When I’m listening to this I feel invincible…I just pretend all of you guys are Decepticons and I’m Optimus Prime and I’m out to slay all of you bad guys…LOL

i always make sure to have my mp3 player on during tournaments. since you have to sit right next to the guy you naturally react to the sound of him slamming his buttons, so i make sure to tune that shit out.

i always have a nintendo mega man sound track on shuffle though. it’s awesome.

Interesting choice in music bro. I’ve really haven’t heard anything like it. Referring to “Organ Donor”.

Hahaha. As soon as I clicked the link I was bracing for impact. :rofl:

I always feel that playing music not only relaxes you, but can make a set more “epic”.
Imagine your about you go up against one of the HDR heavyweights (DGV, oxSNAKE EYEZxo, afro legends, etc.) You feel nervous, hands sweating, heart racing…

Then suddenly:

[media=youtube]j3QnBF-zT-c[/media]

You’ve found da eye of da tiger, ya feelz meh?

[media=youtube]MYuqNsQWtDg[/media]

Etc.

You sir, have excellent taste in music.

I have full playlist’s i listen to when i play a character. I have 200 songs + per character, but i will only post my top 4 per my top 3 characters =P. I listen to these songs because they get me in my groove for the people i play as.

Sagat
[media=youtube]BEkoCmEt-tQ"[/media]
[media=youtube]rMKhaFxXRLM"[/media]
[media=youtube]IAMGgvBZUFQ"[/media]
[media=youtube]49SsFCSULCY"[/media]

Ryu
[media=youtube]f9GH-yvPHSY"[/media]
[media=youtube]2EvKk7RbphE"[/media]
[media=youtube]qIjj3l5hbiQ"[/media]
[media=youtube]9v-9BBiC0VU"[/media]

Balrog
[media=youtube]N5lIWti4VUw"[/media]
[media=youtube]tKxlRqmzqBY"[/media]
[media=youtube]1OgHtf7DQNA"[/media]
[media=youtube]uqNiri_Fhlk&feature=related"[/media]

As you clearly see, all of this is diverse, but its what works when i try to focus on my gameplay. =P

Thanks, then the corollary is that you have good tastes as well haha

Flocka? I couldn’t concentrate if I was listening to him man…ninja sounds like he got tourettes lol… “Flocka! Blaow! Flocka!”

“They kidnapped my daughter, I ain’t even got no daughter”…:tdown:

EDIT: The lyrics are weak on this one but the beat is>>>>

[media=youtube]f2six0Q1cMo"[/media]

Either HARDSTYLE: [media=youtube]mrZEw3QoZIM[/media]

Or sweet punk/punk ska: [media=youtube]b9enQGzQ4Qk[/media]

:cool:

[media=youtube]sSJWOV44Otc"[/media]

Best thing to come out of Sweden, well besides blond haired and blue eyed knock outs…no offense ExposedD lol

[media=youtube]RieChLDu_QY[/media]

Currently I play with the music on Classic. I just realized I could do/change it to that a few days ago. Fei Long’s stage music is epic.

I’d listen to other things except that I can only have my computer or my 360 hooked up to my speakers at the same time unless I do something like set the music volume to zero and then I can listen to whatever on my mp3 player but then I don’t turn the music volume back up when I’m done so when I get back online it’s all creepily non-musical like I’m listening to Robo-Ky’s stage music but instead of tweets and chirps punctuating the silence there are chunks and thwaps and ghostly death cries, making the whole enterprise less a celebration of lively competition and struggle and more a cold reminder of how tiny this pocket of heat and water and life is and how absolutely dwarfed it is by the endless ocean of deathly emptiness that surrounds it and then I get the heebie jeebies and go back to the sound menu and jack up the volume until the existential angst disappears under a warm welcome wave of

BWAAAAAAAAA

BWA DA DAH DUN DUNNNN

I like your style. The first 4 bands are among my favorites as well.

But to stay on track with the thread, I HATE listening to music when playing video games for some reason. IDK why.

When i play HDRemix i listen to Crystal Castles the music is high energy and keeps a good pace for my chun and cammy its like follwing the beat when i play :slight_smile:

[media=youtube]vStjmYxetY0[/media]

Baptism is awesome :slight_smile: I’ve got the Glastonbury video somewhere, she goes ballistic haha

I also have the Glastonbury set of Florence + The Machine, and I shall nominate the track “Howl” as an ideal accompaniment to any online fighter!! :wink:

[media=youtube]uNfY6Gux-4Y&feature=related[/media]