Multiple HOD

I was watching some videos on someone playing blackheart, forgot the guys name ill get it, but anyway he caught someone in the corner with the HOD. after the first hod he did another. I think he did a total of 3 or 4 in a row. I thought I was goin crazy, but I kept watching it but couldn’t figure out how he did it. I just recently started playin bh cuz I’m tired of all the top tier teams and tryin new stuff. if anyone has any info on this crazy sh*t post it.

I see this in Marvel vs Street. That’s a way to multiple inferno(2hits) with blackheart, I friend of mine can do about 2-3.

whats up guys. the multiple HOD is quite easy. first off, u need meter. duh. second off, Blackheart has to be the ONLY person left on your team! then, once u catch someone in an inferno xx HOD, or just a random HOD, as it ends and they start falling, u do “team super” which is both assist buttons at the same time.

it will not work if he first HOD causes flying screen. the reason the multiple HOD works is because doing a super by way of “team super” has VERY FAST STARTUP!

it doesnt have to be done in the corner, but in that case your first one will have do be a "team super"HOD, like if u catch someone after a horribly lagged super or somethin.

its funny doin it on people that dont know it can connect. they freak out. haha

seeing people’s reactions is priceless. :smokin: a lot of people know about it, and a lot of people don’t :smokin:

Thanks man i never knew that. I was watchin the video and was like WTF thought i was goin crazy. i got it off

I have a quenstion, and dont want to open a new thread, so:

How can I jump after a HOD which causes flying screen?? I see AI(computer) BlackHeart doind this… Every time you do a Inferno/HOD combo against cable, if he get hit by the last part of HOD, it can do Air Hyper viper Bean after flying screen(because BH dashes)… How can I super jump, so I dont eat vipers??
Is there anything which I can do after this dash with sentinel, to punish BH??

Search the older threads there is one that specifies how to do this…but it’s nearly impossible for a human player to pull off…trust me…very few are capable ov doing that successfully…