MSC High/Low unblockable

If you cancel his backhand (s.HP) the instant it hits someones standing gaurd into an instant spinning demon its 100% undefendable. has to be near or actually frame perfect.

Except no.

That’s not an unblockable, that’s just catching someone off-guard with a canceled special move and it would only work once – if that. Kazuya has no mid options from s.Fierce, meaning that once they block s.Fierce blocking low beats everything you can throw at them…

frame perfect they cannot transition into down back. in the training mode with all block on it causes the max combo to rise to 2 and the damage stacks even though the cpu still stays blocking cuz of a training mode glitch. however recording kaz doing this motion and blocking it myself the character cannot get into down block. but it has to be near frame perfect on all ends or maybe even perfect cant do the input consistently. but considering the range on s.HP. its more than plausible that it could be done consistently.

Again. It’s not unblockable because after the first time they’ll just crouch block your st.Fierce… You can do it on yourself all you want, but any smart player who sees you do this more than once is going to punish you for it because your “unblockable” is not unblockable and is unsafe and easy to deal with.

Doesn’t matter how powerful your paper pistol is, it’ll still burn up after the first shot.

EDIT: nvm. i miss read your post. and actually it is unblockable. but only if they block high. thats why its called a high/low unblockable… and not just an unblockable.

yeah, its still a very powerful tool though and im sure people wont block his s.FP low every single time you do it. but nonetheless free tech chase if it does hit and it gives him a very strong pressure tool, people will get conditioned to gaurd low more and eat overheads.

thanks for sharing. i’ll try that tonight :slight_smile:

s.hp xx ewgf for immediate pressure >