Mr Wizard, Please ban LTG from EVO

How many signatures do we need to get LTG ban from EVO?

I will sign that.

What is LTG.

…why?

LTG seems like a piece of shit person, but I’d wager a solid 32% of people who attend EVO are scumbags themselves.

If we gonna ban LTG because he talks shit, we are going to have to ban a lot of players.

Unless there is something I don’t know, there’s no reason to ban LTG. Piece of shits still have a right to play fighting games and not have sjw heroes trying to pre emptively ban them cause they cause some form of mental distress for merely existing.

If you don’t like LTG don’t interact with him outside of playing a tournament game against him if you have to.

I strongly dislike LTG but he hasn’t really done anything to warrant being banned. Sure, he’s super salty on stream and Twitter and sure, he talks trash about everyone and their mothers every day of the week, but until he does something that results in a ban like, say, he threatens someone at a tournament or at EVO with physical violence, he technically still has the right to attend. My advice is to just avoid him if you don’t like him.

Who’s LTG?

LTG is good entertainment. I’m just waiting for the day when he goes too far on the right guy. :bawling:

whats with the lack of evo updates!?
it’s 3 freaking weeks away!!

There’s no grounds to ban him unless he has levied a physical threat on someone or does something on the premises to get banned, such as hits someone, gets wasted, sexually assaults someone.

Like him or not, he has a right to be there.

what about off the premises?
if so…i guess i’m not allowed.

Well like I said, if you threaten shit to event goers, or are aggressive to them, and the Evo staff catches wind on it, I’d expect a ban.

Things that happen to non-event goers, now you just have to deal with LVPD.

how is this thread allowed to stay open while my thread asking abt hookers in vegas got closed

evo forum doesnt care about the real questions

Wait…

Exactly this. I thought “Don’t feed the trolls” was Internet 101, but maybe I’m just old now. Ignore LTG and he goes away.

low tier frog lmfao

I guarantee you LTG won’t get away with that online shenanigans at evo.

LTG vs Viscant was only a preview of what would happen if he continues running his mouth.

I don’t think LTG wants to actually fight anyone and that’s fine. His thing is to talk shit. It shouldn’t be “beating up nerds.”

Just say you are looking for “companionship” and will give her a “donation”.

Just go for his legs