Moving to SFXT

Hi guys,

Since Ono have banned Honda from SFXT for whatever lame excuse, we will need to replace him with someone else…

Who you are going to use?
I don’t see anyone with the same set of tools, Balrog is the closest thing but I hate the lack of a command throw. I guess I going to try Maduk or King since they look fine.

Do you think he’ll make it in eventually?

Very unlikely, considering he is just the only one of the world warriors who didn’t made it, If he is included will be as the best matching partner for Hakkan.

And I don’t going to wait until that to play the game although I’m still will wait some time to get the game because the whole gems and hiding characters stuff…

Marduk is nice. Hugo is awesome, Kuma is good too

was hoping he would make it to the game, thats stopping me from buying it

I think Honda is in this game too, take a look at the image.

That is jack x alt costume.

I went by now to rufus and hugo but i may replace them.

Doesn’t help that the game is complete ass, added to no honda or blanka my motivation to play it is kinda non-existent.

I understand.

As a 100% online player also sucks greatly how fucked up is the netcode… that and the timeouts.

Blanka will be DLC at least. Also Cody who was the most similar thing I had to a secondary character.

Maduk seems similar to [S]Honda[/S] Hakkan but his walk speed is awful, even worse that SSF4 Cody, the long range “throw” is a suicide move and his normals are weird to say the least.

I could give a chance to Zangief but Hugo seems to outperform him in everything.

I’m with you guys, I just can’t find anyone that fits the honda playstyle. I still don’t know what I think about the game but maybe I’ll just join the shoto legion or something? Hell if I know.

Jack 6 will be similar to Honda even one of his specials require players to piano 5 punches. I think that’s why his alt is an E- Honda one. though we have to wait til october to play them or use a hacked 360 version.

There isn’t really anyone that fits Honda’s style.

The bottom line is that Honda was too cool for this game and didn’t show up for orientation. What a badass.

Anyway, I’m mostly glad they didn’t included him, autotech gem with a Honda/Guile team? Good luck hitting them.

With the recent gems added to the game I’m almost done to the game unless they somehow fix it.

If we had that, I’d probably play just to see if I could crush the incessant jump-ins with solid turtling. lol

My substitute character in SFxT is Marduk (with Yoshimitsu).
I don’t know about you guys, but his lp.dp motion is one of the best anti-airs I’ve seen.
It never ever trades and crushes everything that’s in the air.

Definitely picking up Blanka and Jack when they get released though