Motivation.

Here’s the first article I’ve written on a blog entitled ‘Free Salt’ I started with a good friend a few months back. Just a little insight on my personal account with coming across a slump while playing fighting games and the way I reacted to the situation while taking you through the things I learned during the struggle. Hopefully it helps out anyone in a similar situation, because it was a major turning point for me playing fighting games. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Here’s the link:

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

If there was ever an awesome read out there it was this one. I love motivational and “I finally did it” stories they click with me this was fantastic. It felt a little short I wanted to keep reading! Keep up the work!

Thanks you so much! I’m sorry it was a little on the short side, but I’m really glad you liked it!

You write well, bud. I was glad to come across this as I suffered from the exact same thing you did, and you have given me a new train of thought to exercise!

Thanks a lot =D

Hey man, I’m glad you checked it out but more importantly I’m really glad this helped with your situation. Thanks for reading!