Mother/EB here! New to Shoryuken but not Smash

My tag is Mother/EB and I main Lucas and Ness, with Palutena as a good secondary. I am currently residing on the ESVA, but I’m going to move to VA Beach soon so it’ll be easier to travel to Xanadu, Anvil, and TGS Weeklies. These are the places I will be targeting to make myself more well-known.

I’m posting here now because I was told that Smash needs more repping on this site. So I’m down. To check out my introduction topic go here: Hello, I’m Mother/EB, New to Shoryuken!

You have much to learn about srk young one

I’m sure I do. I’ve already met someone whom is somewhat rude on that other thread, so I might not be giving off the right vibes with that intro.

Welcome, new guy. We have a general Smash discussion thread here: Super Smash Bros. General - Patience and Spacing....or Whine and Moan

Stop by and say hello. We also congregate on an IRC channel for organizing matches and such. Since you’re a Lucas player, I’d suggest playing with @Davidstar if you can.

SRK can seem somewhat intimidating to new people, but once you get used to it, this is a pretty cool place.

fuck @Davidstar, that guy is a douche

Will do. Once I get my internet back.