Most notable Skrulls!

Champ didn’t like that new Skrull tech that I pulled out to help win the match.

Link? :slight_smile:

IPW hasn’t uploaded it yet, but what I did was use Torch when Skrull came in to dodge TK trap cross ups, then air x-factored, air meteor smash. He blocked the MS, but I delayed my Hyper to punish Champ’s Phoenix when he tried to punish.

And Thats why your the best skrull ever!!
Great Job Beating champ though!

I feel like a prophet right now :smiley:

I almost didn’t show up to Ult NorCal too. I’ll post the vids when IPW puts them up.

I’m at about 32 min on this one right now:

Spoiler

[media=youtube]xzAQKztrUXU[/media]

No justin.tv or twitch.tv at work

Did that Fatal Buster land a hard knockdown at 37:31? I’m even more hype for this game now.

More on topic, I’m most familiar with 1upmiles, simply because I’ve played him on XBL on the odd occasion. He usually wrecks me with Skrull’s :d::h: and Taskmaster assist, and it makes me wonder if I should try and use more abusable tactics rather than just play Skrull as an anchor like I do at present.

Here’s the 2nd:
[media=youtube]mBHMk14r5JM[/media]

1:30:00

It was a great watch or sure. can’t wait to try out characters I’ve been looking at. Shout outs to Nastyy’s “new name”.

^ I’m so in there

Fatal buster always caused Hard Knockdown along with Wall bounce.

Awesome stuff man, I can’t wait for Ultimate!

I like how when I finally show up and do well at a tourney, my name pops up everywhere. I should thank WALSRU, lol

Glad you did, been wanting to see some good Iron Fist and Super Skrull gameplay. Thanks, lol.

Ah. I was honestly unaware of the hard knockdown until now. At least Ultimate will give me more opportunity to exploit that more, now that Orbital Grudge got buffed.

May as well congratulate you on your performance in those vids as well. Solid stuff all round, never minding the happy birthdays for FChamp. =]

I don’t blame ya. That move was highly underused and a lot of people didn’t know about the armor until I showed it on my videos. It’s a very good tool to hit people who air dash a lot on you.

Like I said, I only need Skrull lol.

I’m Nastyy, I’ve being using Skrull since day one with my pad. Really, I was so frustrated because the combos, because I doesnt know if all the work will be valuable.

After see you, I need to tell you man. You’re my personal inspiration to play Skrull. I mean, a pad? beat Phoenix? Make Filipino salty? Man, you’re my hero.

I only wanna get my UMVC3 copy to practice and practice my Frank/Skrull/Nova team :).

Glad to be an inspiration to you.

Yo real talk, when I saw Nasty play as Super Skrull; surprisingly I felt an aura coming from the Super Skrull in this game that I did not see in vanilla. I feel like Super Skrull has changed and I know why he changed… CUZ HE DOIN IT 4 HIS FAMILY!!! He truly is Kl’rt.