Most Frequent Character/Team Online?

!!! A wild Bryan and Paul team appear! The trainer sends out Miharu and Jin! Miharu and Jin use a practical tag combos, low parries, and mid hitting pokes! It’s super effective!
… Another Bryan and Paul team appear!

YO! Bryan and Paul…I forgot about them too. Paul damage is fucking STUPID. One hit and im at like half bar smh

You can blame Marik for that one.

What the hell is it with the Slim Bob army? :bluu:

EDIT: This wasn’t just online, but I swear almost everyone I have fought yesterday offline was using Slim Bob…
As for online - they are either badly customized or they look like Ken from Street Fighter. Not that I don’t get the reference, but there is something about Slim Bob (and the regular) that irritates me. The Laws, the Paul’s, and the Bryan’s didn’t do much to help either.

I was one of those Jun/Asuka players D:

Dropped Jun for Miharu though so there’s some originality there :smiley:

Oh well. I hardly see Jun nor Asuka here… but if I do see them together I’m pretty much indifferent, regardless of how good or bad the opponent might be - in fact, I prefer to actually fight them, rather than the character’s I mentioned before - for the simple reason being because they are nice to look at. (Then again, I play them myself… Well Asuka at least - I have not really trained properly for Jun but I still would like to play her soon…)

Am I the only one running to badly played Slim Bob/Eddy teams after every one or two matches??

Lee and Hwo 80% of the time and usually they all have the same scrubby tactics. Lee abuses his low kick that ends in a mid while Hwo spams that one legged multi hitting jump kick or the annoying jump kick bound move. God I hate those two.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

All I see are teams of Bryan/Dragunov and Law/Forest. Shit’s gay.

Common team compositions i’ve fought

Bryan/Dragunov
Kazuya/Jin
Alisa/Xiaoyu
Kazuya/Heihachi
Hwoarang/Baek
Xiaoyu/Miharu
Jun/Asuka
**Asuka/Lili **
Lili/Sebastian
King/Armor King
Forest/Marshall
Kazuya/Bruce
Laws/Lei (Hey that’s my team! :open_mouth: I run into another player of it like maybe once a day)
Lars/Jin
Lars/Alisa
Kings/Jaycee
Jaycee/Michelle
Capoiera/Capoiera
Hwoarang/Lee
Jin/Hwoarang
Alisa/Xiaoyu
Slim bob/bob
Slim Bob/Random

Most prominently I see Kazuyas, Bryans, Hwoarangs, Lars, Asuka/Jun teams, and Asuka/Lili teams the most.

also dem Capoiera/Capoiera YOLO low sweep teams.

Mostly the Laws and Jin. I’m starting to see lots of Slim Bobs.

Those shitty christie and eddy, hwoarang and baek teams

As far as individual characters:

Seen a LOT of Julia, Slim Bob, Hwoarang, Mishimas, Jin, Asuka, Jun, and Miguel.

As far as teams:

Asuka/Jun team is like the equivalent to Ryu/Ken in vanilla SF4. Seen ALL the time, and 85% of the people using that team is shit.

Law team takes second place, as they attract a lot of scrubs because ‘ZOMG BRUCE LEE IS MY IDOL!’ and d/b+4,4.

Rarely see any other “double” teams besides Asuka/Jun and Laws (both of which are pretty frequent). Seen like ONE good Jack player but I have yet to see a Capo who I felt knew what they were doing besides my own.

Easily Asuka/Jun, with King/Armor King a distant 2nd. I’m surprised I haven’t seen any Bob/Lars teams, since that’s the closest thing this game has to a Team Scrub (replace either with Feng or Leo for a similar result). Most people seem to stick with the canon teams (Capos, Mishimas, Bears, Kings, Kazamas, Laws etc.).

WELL NOT GONNA LIE FOR MY REASON FOR PICKING LAW :smiley:

but unlike scrubs im actually trying to be a competent player.

Also since Forest Law was my first main in a fighting game ever since my first FG was Tekken 3.

Funny you should say that! Lei was actually my main (besides Armor King and Yoshimitsu) back in Tekken 2!

Mishimas… ESPECIALLY Kaz/Hei. Who ever came up with the concept of Tier Lists needs a beat-down after the number of scrubs he/she managed to attract. :frowning:

I use mishimas DJ/Hei because Jin and Hei were my main character in tag 1.

The group of recurring characters for me as of current are:

Online:
Slim, Bob, Mishima’s (SPECIFICALLY Kazuya), Lee (for some reason), and a handful of Eddy’s. I’ve also encountered a lot of Armor King’s for some odd reason.

Offline: There are much bigger variations offline than online, however… The most frequent character I have seen THE most was Nina, Alisa, the Mishima’s (Mainly Jin and Heihachi), Hwoarang, and some Bryan’s. These were the most recurring characters but there were many interesting teams.

(a individual from Air Force played a VERY NASTY Jinpachi and Nina team - he had a very good offensive rhythm although he had problems throw breaking - he was even consistent with low parries/low guards. This person said he played Tekken 5 frequently and he barely got a chance to play Tekken 6. He says he plays mostly KOF and Blaz Blue games however and a few FPS’s).

Anyone else run into a bunch of Dr. B.s lately? I also seem to have this odd luck of running into Sebastian.