Mortal Kombat Project Online

Here’s my little experiment: combining standard MKP 4.1 with japanese MUGEN clone called I.K.E.M.E.N. (extra features include support zoom effect; P2P netplay; and recording replays of online battles)

I inserted MKP data, sounds, characters and arenas (screenpack is mugen default because I have yet to learn how to import screenpacks into IKEMEN. I know that it looks horrible, lol)

Controls config
Edit /ssz/config.ssz with Notepad (edit everything under in.new[0].set )
For example my default controls are like
WASD - directions
UJ - high/low punch
IK - run/block
OL - high/low kick
…which looks like this:

in.new[0].set(
-1, (int)k_t::w, (int)k_t::s, (int)k_t::a, (int)k_t::d,
(int)k_t::j, (int)k_t::k, (int)k_t::l, (int)k_t::u, (int)k_t::i, (int)k_t::o,
(int)k_t::RETURN);

If you need 2P controls, copy this block of text and have it begin with
in.new[1].set(

If you want to use gamepad, this is how your control will look
in.new[0].set( 0, -3, -4, -1, -2, //gamepad, up, down, left, right
1, 2, 7, 0, 3, 5, //a, b, c, x, y, z, - here you use your gamepad’s button numbers
9); //start - and here too

Netplay
-Both players should have fully identical sets of characters/stages and other stuff (aside of controls)
-Both players enter Netplay mode. Host enters nothing and presses OK. Connecting player enter’s host’s IP and presses OK. This leads them onto select screen; each of players uses 1st player controls (like on kaillera).
-You can also test netplay by yourself, running two separate instances of IKEMEN at same PC and connecting them to each other.
-On select screen, the Single/Simultaneous/Turns modes from MUGEN are availalble, which means you can have 4 characters on screen at the same time (2 players and 2 cpu team partners), and it still wont desynch.

Warning: IKEMEN requires C++ runtimes. If you lack them, it wont start on your PC.

Currently I noted these bugs:
-Character shadows are dark purple instead of black
-Johnny Cage’s palettes seem messed up
-Hold & release button types of special moves do not work

If someone is willing to give it a try, post your impressions (and maybe someone can find out how to import screenpacks in this)

vids please

i can’t get the controls to work

can you pastebin your whole /script/select.macro, please?

My bad, was a typo.
/ssz/config.ssz stands for controls
/script/select.macro stands for stagelist/characterlist
fixed now in 1st post

I have now a guy adapting MKP 4.1 stuff to IKEMEN (since its still slightly different to MUGEN), which should fix a few bugs and hopefully he will implement MKD-style screenpack. Overall one can play any MUGEN character/stage set online via IKEMEN, but seeing how both players should have identical sets, I decided to stop on some MUGEN fullgame. I wanted to try KOF Zillion as well, but seeing how its encrypted, I went for MKP 4.1

do you also have any idea what the key names are?
i’m trying to assign Numpad keys and it gives me errors

I dont use Numpads so I cant really say. I assume it uses some sort of keylist because it requires to mark non-letter keys in capital letters.

Mortal Kombat Project Online (MKPO)
Open beta #3
mirror
And add zlib1.dll to game’s folder (I forgot to add it into main archive)
This application needs C++ runtimes installed

Movelist file - Movelist_Black_Shroud.txt
List of updates and bugs to be fixed - Updates_Black_Shroud.txt

Controls:
Default:
W - up, A - back, S - down, D - forward
U - high punch, I - run, O - high kick
J - low punch, K - block, L - low kick

Can be remapped in /ssz/config.ssz (open with Notepad and edit here:

Who needs directional arrows near NumPad configured, they would look like this:
(int)k_t::UP, (int)k_t::DOWN, (int)k_t::LEFT, (int)k_t::RIGHT,

Gamepad is mapped like this instead:
1, 2, 7, 0, 3, 5, //a, b, c, x, y, z, - here you use your gamepad’s button numbers

Netplay:
Both players enter Netplay, host just presses ??, second player enters host’s IP and too presses OK.
You can select port in main menu if needed as well.
Do not edit game files (other than controls) or desynch will ensue.

Credits:
Idea and overall compilation: Black Shroud
Screenpack and select screen: Black Shroud, Volosatost, Undertaker, Jax on, behzad
Characters: MKP Team, Borg117, PhoboSS, Liquid Jake, Fireboy; Black Shroud, Fly (fixes)
Arenas: MKP Team and many other authors; Black Shroud (fixes)
Music: MKP Team, Black Shroud (selection of MK themes and remixes)

Please post here the bugs found (not mentioned already in Updates_Black_Shroud.txt), and for those who can fix them - fixed files

very nice… i will try this as soon as Megaupload lets me download it “The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.”

I posted a mirror link

still want video

Open beta #5
mirror

Movelist file - Movelist_Black_Shroud.txt
List of updates (see for both 2011 March 31 and April 01) and bugs to be fixed - Updates_Black_Shroud.txt
in short: characters now have 200% health (for longer fights), select screen order was reworked, movelists were updated (now there are new moves and pro moves), and new arenas were added (including two from MK9). There is 1 new character (Hornbuckle).

Controls:
Default:
W - up, A - back, S - down, D - forward
U - high punch, I - run, O - high kick
J - low punch, K - block, L - low kick

Can be remapped in /ssz/config.ssz (open with Notepad and edit here:

Who needs directional arrows near NumPad configured, they would look like this:
(int)k_t::UP, (int)k_t::DOWN, (int)k_t::LEFT, (int)k_t::RIGHT,

Gamepad is mapped like this instead:

Netplay:
Both players enter Netplay, host just presses ??, second player enters host’s IP and too presses OK.
You can select port in main menu if needed as well.
Do not edit game files (other than controls) or desynch will ensue.

Credits:
Screenpack and select screen: Black Shroud, Volosatost, Undertaker, Jax on, behzad
Characters: MKP Team, Borg117, PhoboSS, Liquid Jake, Fireboy; Black Shroud, Fly (fixes)

Please post here the bugs found (not mentioned already in Updates_Black_Shroud.txt), and for those who can fix them - fixed files

Open beta #6
Mirror 1
Mirror 2
(Those who downloaded beta#5 can download updated files separately,
then add them to their game folder to update it to beta#6)

Look README.txt and other txt files in game’s folder for
-Explanations on control config and netplay
-Character movelists
-Update list (compared to previous release, 15 characters were updated)

Credits:

There is a way to configure pad here (look README.txt), at least if Windows can identify its d-pad arrows as -1 -2 -3 -4 and buttons as 0 1 2 3 4 5 … . In which case you just write those in Ikemen’s control config and put first flag as 0 (joypad) instead of -1 (keyboard)

As for characters, they should be compatible with regular MK mugens.

Any suggestions for enhanced versions of special moves that still lack them?

Open beta #7
Link
(Those who downloaded beta#6 can download updated files (mirror 1 or mirror 2),separately, then add them to their game folder to update it to beta#7)

-Character movelists
-Update list (compared to previous release, 14 characters were updated and 2 new were added - Shinnok’s Guard and Cyber Sub-Zero. Also removed were Hydro and Propagator)

Credits:
Characters: MKP Team, Borg117, PhoboSS, Le@N(Liu Kang), Liquid Jake, Fireboy; Black Shroud, Fly (fixes)

Open beta #8
Link

-Character movelists
-Update list (compared to previous release, 17 characters were updated, and 1 character removed)

Credits:
Characters: MKP Team, Borg117, PhoboSS;Le@N(Liu Kang), Liquid Jake, Fireboy; Black Shroud, Fly (fixes)

So your making the ultimate 2D MK game, essentially? Kinda like Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy?

Seeing how I include enhanced versions of special moves as well as “supers”, this will be something like umk3 with a blend of MK9; and in next version I will include super gauge akin to MK9. Super gauge concept is:

Gauge fills by dealing and taking damage (connecting a damaging attack will fill it more than connecting a weak one for example).
Basic gauge gain for attacker and defender is same, and by itself would fill one’s gauge fully if sum of damage dealt and received equals ~110% of lifebar.
However, there is also aggressor bonus: the one who deals the damage will also earn a bit of gauge energy for every connected or blocked hit dealt.
Aggressor bonus isnt reliant on damage but only on number of hits.

-4 segments (1 green then 3 yellow)

When you’re on 1st segment (gauge is 0 to 25% full)
-Gauge drains fast when you run
-When you don’t run 1st segment autofills
-Made akin to UMK3 run gauge
-No Aggressor Bonus

When you’re on 2nd segment (gauge is 26% to 50% full)
-Gauge drains on medium speed when you run
-Aggressor bonus is big
-When full can be spent on EX move

When you’re on 3rd segment (gauge is 51% to 75% full)
-Gauge drains slowly when you run
-Aggressor bonus is medium
-When full can be spent on up to 2 EX moves

When you’re on 4rd segment (gauge is 76% to 100% full)
-Gauge wont drain when you run
-Aggressor bonus is small
-When full can be spent on your Super / on up to 3EX moves

There is also First Attack bonus, the one who attacks first fills the 2nd segment of gauge at once.

EX moves will be performed with “hold start while inputting special move motion” while Supers will be "hold start, press block"
No combo breakers are planned for now.

Ah ok, very interesting. UMK3 misxed with MK9? I’ll definitely check it out, but after seeing some vids first.

Open beta #9

Link

This application needs C++ runtimess installed

This version of game has MK9 style super gauge that can be spent on EX moves/breaker/super.
Nearly every move has EX version. Due to conversion to new system, so far game has only 17 characters,
which were updated from previous beta. Amount of arenas and music was reduced as well, which reduced the filesize.

-Character movelists
-Gameplay system explanation
-Update list (compared to previous release, 17 characters were updated, and 1 character removed)

Credits:
Characters: MKP Team, Borg117, PhoboSS;Le@N(Liu Kang), Liquid Jake, Fireboy; Black Shroud, Fly (fixes)

Sample gameplay and fatality videos:

Beta #10 (has super gauge, EX moves, breakers, supers, 20 characters)
Beta 10 Link
Beta 10 Detailed Moveset
Old beta #8 (gameplay similar to original MKPO 4.1, 43 characters)
Beta 8 Link

Updates:
-Window resolution is changeable
-Camera zoom (like in Samurai Shodown games) now works on all arenas
-New lifebars
-New gameplay system Undead Breaker allows to quickly finish opponents who are on minimal life, which allows to avoid bugs that rended opponent immortal
-15 new arenas (including ones from Mortal Kombat: Conquest)
-4 old arenas updated
-3 new characters (Kung Lao, Classic Sub-Zero, Nightwolf) with updated movelists
-6 old characters updated (Cyber Sub-Zero, Human Smoke, Reiko, Reptile, Shang Tsung, Smoke)

More detailed information about updates:

Spoiler

+Game now runs in a bit higher resolution (832x624) by default.
+README now lists a way to change window resolution (we are yet to test if two players having different resolutions will cause desynch)
+Added new arena music (BSH_MKDA_Moloch’s_Lair.mp3, BSH_MKDA_STPalace_Nethership.mp3, BSH_MKD_Earthrealm.mp3, BSH_MKD_Orderrealm.mp3, BSH_MKA_Tekunin_Warship.mp3, BSH_MKA_Lumber_Mill.mp3, BSH_MKC_Main_Theme_Remix_pt1.mp3, BSH_MKC_Takeda.mp3, BSH_MKC_Eternal_Warrior_pt1.mp3, BSH_MKC_Eternal_Warrior_pt2.mp3, BSH_MKC_Fight…mp3, BSH_MKC_Black_Dragon.mp3, BSH_MKC_Zhu_Zin.mp3, BSH_MKC_Shao_Kahn.mp3)
+Added new lifebars
+Zooming feature is activated on all arenas (and all arenas had their bounds re-checked and adjusted to better work with zoom)
+Undead Breaker system introduced

+Updated character: Baraka
_Added Undead Breaker

+Updated character: Cage
_Added Undead Breaker

+Added character: Classic Sub-Zero (Super Gauge support, Breaker. EX moves, Breaker and super now use Super Gauge.)
_Added Undead Breaker
_Added new special moves and a super
_New normal attack: Kori Blade Lunge (based on Bleed’s Sub-Zero and converted to ninja sprites by ThaRealest. Knocks away)
_New aerial normal attack: Kori Blade Smash (based on Bleed’s Sub-Zero and converted to ninja sprites by ThaRealest. Overhead. Cancellable into teleport grabs)
_New move: Icicle Toss (inspired by MK Conquest, simply tosses a pair of icicles for minor damage)
_Ice Scepter Smash now became a follow-up to Icicle Toss
_New pro move: Imperfect Freeze (Sub-Zero’s arms hurt after freeze, resulting in longer recovery. Again inspired by MK Conquest)
_normal Freeze is now an EX move
_New EX pro move: Deep Freeze (inspired by his MK4 fatality. Fullscreen unblockable beam, deals no damage but freezes for longer period of time and opponent’s super gauge depletes while frozen. Has long startup)
_New move: Ice Nugget (a brick of ice falls at opponent’s location, and can hit once it landed and before it faded away (acting like a mine of sorts) dealing minor damage upon hit.
_New pro move: Imperfect Ice Shower (Sub-Zero’s arms hurt after Ice Shower, resulting in longer recovery. Too, inspired by MK Conquest)
_normal Ice Shower is now an EX move
_New EX pro move: Triple Ice Shower (3 versions of Ice Shower fall down at once)
_New EX move: Ground Freeze (Continiousy freezes ground until ice goes to opposite screen’s edge. Gameplay-wise acts like wider version of Ice Puddle)
_Power Slide is now a pro move and trips opponent over (similar to MK4 slide), allowing to juggle him
_Super Lin Kuei Slide is an EX move and follows slide with Icicle Toss (which in turn can be followed with Ice Scepter Smash)
_Freeze on Contact is now EX pro move.
_New moves: Icy Advance and Icy Retreat (Sub-Zero simply slides forward or backward, this is based on his MKDA Evasion)
_New EX moves: Ice Clone forward and backward (same as Icy Advance/Retreat, only Sub-Zero leaves an ice clone in his trail. This is based on MKD style Ice clone, and cannot be done in the air)
_New move: Cold Darkness (turns Sub-Zero into a version of Noob Saibot based on his boss version, Shadow Noob. Transformation cannot be reversed until Sub-Zero is hit)
This move is disabled if separate Noob Saibot character is on screen (either as opponent or teammate)
_New pro move: Imperfect Ice Shaker (performs MKDA Ice Shaker, after which Sub-Zero’s arms hurt, resulting in longer recovery. Too inspired by MK Conquest)
_New EX move: Perfect Ice Shaker (this is more like MKDA version, simply freezes nearby opponent)
_New Super: Cold Reality (starts with fullscreen Ground Freeze (both in front and behind of Sub-Zero, and then ice spike shoots opponent in the air (inspired by discarded startup of his MK9 X-ray). Sub-Zero Deep Freezes airborne opponent, and then headbutts him into a pile of Ice Nuggets that continue to fall from the sky, breaking them)

As Noob Saibot:
_Turns pitch black and has shadows trailing his movement to confuse opponent
_Constantly loses health at rapid rate; this alone cannot kill him however.
But when he runs out of lifebar, opponent’s Undead Breaker activates and Noob becomes an easy prey.
_Deals 180% damage
_Has his super bar slowly recovering.
_Gains access to Noob’s Teleport Slam and (EX) Phantom Slam moves, both of which can be also done in air.
His version of Phantom Slam is blockable though, but still juggles high.
_Now can cancel Kori Blade Smash into these teleport slams.
_Making a contact with any opponent’s attack (even blocking it) causes him to switch back into Sub-Zero,
who then performs a free breaker to safely distance himself from opponent.
_Because of this he technically cannot be damaged or killed as Noob Saibot (aside of using Undead Breaker), only as Sub-Zero.
But because of his life being already drained, returning as Sub-Zero makes him extremely vulnerable.
_If wins while in this mode, performs classic Noob Saibot winpose from MKT, while announcer says “Noob Saibot wins”

+Updated character: Cyber Sub-Zero
_Added Undead Breaker
_Switched default palette to more saturated one

+Updated character: Cyrax
_Added Undead Breaker
_New Normal: Backfist
_Forward Detonator now falls in downward arc like normal bombs but explodes at once. EX versions still go forward.
_Forward Detonator wont juggle airborne opponent, to avoid corner infinites
_Gatling Detonator bug where each next detonator drains new portion of super gauge was fixed

+Updated character: Ermac
_Added Undead Breaker

+Updated character: Human Smoke
_Added Undead Breaker
_Added new animation for invisibility, startup of teleport and super, and winpose
(animation is courtesy of ThaRealest, while I made it compatible with Human Smoke spritesheet)
_Ground Teleport Punch was remade into MK9 version: poses before teleporting, always reappears in close proximity to opponent, delivers standing punches as opposed to flying ones, can be used in combos and juggles more efficiently since Human Smoke recovers earlier after hit. Should be timed in juggles though.
_Teleport Punch blocked animation now can be cancelled into EX Teleport Punch
_Smoke/Phase Away/Towards teleports now have no visible shadow

+Updated character: Kabal
_Added Undead Breaker

+Added character: Kung Lao (Super Gauge support, Breaker. EX moves, Breaker and Super now use Super Gauge.)
_Added Undead Breaker
_Combines skills of different Kung Laos released before (authorships of Phoboss, Bleed and Behzad) plus brand new ones.
_Has new combos added
_New Normals: Front Palm, Reverse Roundhouse, Flying Side Kick
_New EX Normal: Hat Uppercut (juggles)
_New Stance: “Southern Figure: Fire Cloud”, themed around Suzaku and element fire. Jump during startup is immune to projectiles.
__Bird of Prey (diving elbow, staggers)
__Heated Wind (somersault upon landing, can be repeated or comboed into Spiral Wing throw which juggles)
__Fire Arrow (knockback kick upon landing)
__Flame Talons (air stomps upon landing)
_New Stance: “Western Figure: Diamond Hold”, themed around Byakko and element earth. Briefly evades opponent’s attacks during startup.
__Tiger Claw (thrust, can be chained back to Diamond Hold)
__Avalanche (performs horizontal spin attack and falls to ground)
__Rumbling Quake (EX version, performs upside down spin on his hat and finishes with normal Avalanche)
__Piercing Ridge (short ranged kick uppercut, juggles, can be comboed into Tiger Pounce, an instantaneous air teleport)
__Stone Crusher (short ranged knee attack)
_New Stance: “Eastern Figure: Wind Thunder”, themed around Seiryu and element air. Briefly enters parry stance to intercept opponent’s attacks during startup
__Dragon Thunderstorm (long combo with 4 different enders)
__Lightning Claws (fast attack with both arms)
__Tailwind (powerful back kick)
__Coiling Wind (reverse sweep, can be followed with Hurricane, a reverse roundhouse)
_New Stance: “Northern Figure: Cold Ocean” (crouches to evade high attacks)
__Ice Shell (prolongs duration of stance and forces super gauge to slowly recover)
__Haze Dispersion (fast upward elbow, juggles)
__Blue Wave (performs a ground-level hat toss)
__River Flow (EX version, performs two ground-level hat tosses in succession)
__High Tide (instantaneous jumping back kick)
__Ripple (low tripping kick, can be comboed into Wash Away reverse sweep)
_Ultimate Hat (vertical hat toss) is now an EX move
_Both Hat Toss and Ultimate Hat now can be directed higher or lower by holding up/down after the toss
_New move: Wind Kick (short ranged fast twin kick). Whirlwind Kick became an EX version of this, and deals more damage.
_New move: Spinning Shield (juggles lower and cant move forward-backward). Aura Shield is an EX version, juggles higher and can move around.
_Both Spinning Shield and Aura Shield now recover faster.
_New move: Double Pass Teleport (a double Wind Teleport, makes Kung Lao appear in same location)
_New move: Air Throw (useable after Wind Teleport or Double Pass Teleport, blockable, juggles)
_New EX move: Ultimate Hat Air Version (useable after Wind Teleport or Double Pass Teleport). This too can be directed by holding up/down
_Dive Kick that misses opponent now has updated landing animation
_New EX move: Multi-Kick. Kung Lao performs faster dive kick with longer horizontal range (good as anti-air or against long ranged opponent, will miss against opponent standing close), on contact follows with aerial Wind Kicks, setting up a juggle combo. If this is blocked, Kung Lao goes into normal Dive Kick that will rebound of opponent’s block and result into next Dive Kick. Time of rebound is randomly generated, thus the duration of dive kick rebound loop is too.
_New Super: “Central Figure: Empty Shadow” (Kung Lao performs Vacuum Spin, after which he can go into one of 4 followups, each of them can be comboed off initial spin or used as standalone attack)
__Flight of Suzaku (Kung Lao gains projectile invincibility and glides through air in a wide arc with elbow attack, on contact performs an air throw. Then he automatically goes into Southern Stance and can use its own attacks to deliver extra hit. This super is useful primarily against jumping opponents)
__Pursuit of Byakko (Kung Lao evades all attacks as he performs superspeed forward dash (so fast that everything else just stops during dash), and delivers a palm strike, upon which flow of time is resumed. Then he automatically goes into Western Stance and can use its own attacks to deliver extra hit. This super is useful to counter actions of far opponents but its speed will cause it to miss close opponents)
__Swirl of Seiryu (Kung Lao performs a forward kick and remains in kick position for awhile, activating reversal frames all over his body. If this kick hits or opponent attempts to attack Kung Lao during kick animation, Kung Lao becomes invincible and goes into serie of unblockable flying kicks. Then he automatically goes into Eastern Stance and can use its own attacks to deliver extra hit. This super is useful against close opponents)
__Wave of Genbu (Kung Lao teleports behind opponent with upward elbow strike, then makes hat uppercut which sends opponent flying backward.
Then he automatically goes into Northern Stance and can use its own attacks to deliver extra hit. This super is effective against turtling opponents since it is unblockable, however attack itself is short-ranged, slow and can be easily interrupted or avoided should opponent attack back or move. This super also wont reset super gauge energy earned by its attacks, in accordance to Northern Stance special property being super gauge recovery)

+Updated character: Liu Kang
_Added Undead Breaker

+Added character: Nightwolf (Super Gauge support, Breaker. EX moves, Breaker and super now use Super Gauge.)
_Added Undead Breaker
_Special moves rearranged for EX move system
_Red Arrow and Red Charge now deal a bit more damage (about 1.5 times more compared to Spirit Arrow / Shoulder Charge)
_Added hitboxes to Tomahawk Toss. However now both Murder Wing and Tomahawk Toss have invincibility frames at startup
_Tomahawk Thunder now has more range. Its an EX move, but if it misses being out of range, electricity heals Nightwolf instead.
_Reflector (wasnt reflecting anyway) was remade into Absorber. During Absorber, Nightwolf will absorb effects of projectiles and other special moves (but not normal attacks) and convert them into health and super gauge energy.
_new EX version of Absorber: Meditation (Nightwolf cannot be hit by anything as he temporarily fades away, and heals during this)
_Added new super: Call of Death (Nightwolf summons a horde of various animals who dash through the screen hitting the opponent)

+Updated character: Noob Saibot
_Added Undead Breaker
_Projectile in the beginning of his Two Sides of Evil super now stays on screen and is semi-homing.
Also, now it always produces a clone:
-If projectile hits, clone appears via performing super teleport slam
-If projectile is blocked, clone performs via performing a breaker (dealing no damage)

+Updated character: Raiden
_Added Undead Breaker
_Fixed bug with CPU using his super at empty super gauge

+Updated character: Reiko
_Added Undead Breaker
_Updated False Emperor (super): Now it starts from his MK4 fatality kick (can be ducked under) which pushes opponent back and then throne falls and helmet shockwave ensues. The difference is that if opponent blocked the kick, he can start blocking after pushback as well, thus blocking throne fall too and being hit only by shockwave. Thus
-Connected False Emperor deals: 16%(kick)+25%(throne)+9%(shockwave) = 50% damage
-Blocked False Emperor deals: 5%(kick chip damage)+6%(throne chip damage)+9%(shockwave) = 20% damage
-Whiffed False Emperor deals: 0% damage

+Updated character: Reptile
_Added Undead Breaker
_Now says “YOUR FIGHTING STYLES ARE USELESS” after performing EX invisibility (the one with damage boost)

+Updated character: Scorpion
_Added Undead Breaker
_Reactivated special voice quotes vs Sub-Zero characters in 1.cns, by adding recognition of my game sub-zero’s by their names.

+Updated character: Sektor
_Added Undead Breaker

+Updated character: Shang Tsung
_Added Undead Breaker
_New default palette with black pants (as to be reminiscent of his MKC costume)
_Double Skull is now Pro move and Triple Skull an EX move
_Fixed bug with EX medium Ground Skull not working
_Added Soul Steal (based on Bleed’s Shang Tsung). EX version is more damaging and has few advanced mechanics such as ability to store soul or turn it into fireball. Storing 5 souls kills the opponent.
_Added Mysterious Magic (based on Bleed’s Shang Tsung). EX version results in triple Soul Steal instead of a sweep.
_Effects on his super now have additive transparency

+Updated character: Smoke
_Added Undead Breaker
_Updated Smokenado (super): Now can be used many times per round; old Smokenado will simply disappear once new is summoned.

+Updated character: Sonya
_Added Undead Breaker

+Updated arena: Shirai Ryu Temple (now uses BSH_MKC_Takeda.mp3 as music theme, also arena size was reduced to avoid bugs on bigger window resolutions)
+Updated arena: Ice Pit -MK4- (added falling snow from Arctika arena)
+Updated arena: House of Pekara -MKDA- (added mist and hail effects from spyfighter’s version of arena)
+Updated arena: Kahn’s Arena -MK2- (changed to version with Shao Kahn/Kano/Sonya, this one is by Le@n)
+Added new arena: Lin Kuei Fortress -MKC-
+Added new arena: Sewers
+Added new arena: Zhu Zin Marketplace -MKC-
+Added new arena: Black Dragon’s Lair -MKC-
+Added new arena: Shaakana Sacrificial Altar -MKC-
+Added new arena: Quan Chi’s Fortress -MKC-
+Added new arena: Shao Kahn’s Palace Grounds -MKC-
+Added new arena: Shang Tsung’s Throne Room Sunset (from MK1: Ode for Kruelty)
+Added new arena: Elder Gods Pathway (from Fujin MK4 ending)
+Added new arena: Nethership -MKDA-
+Added new arena: Moloch’s Lair -MKDA-
+Added new arena: Shang Tsung’s Palace -MKDA-
+Added new arena: Orderrealm Court
+Added new arena: Tekunin Warship -MKA-
+Added new arena: Lumber Mill -MKA-

-Character movelists
-Gameplay system explanation
-Update list

Credits:

Youtube channel of project:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mkponline