Mortal Kombat Armageddon(ps2)

is this game fun people. and how is the online play? is it smooth and can you find online matches still?

that game is retarded and gay. just like you.

posting in worst thread EVER.

wanna play cvs? get on now so I can smack you around like the bitch you are.

on now.

MKA is kool and easy to play, you kan even teach your dog how to do an infinite kombo, and for hardkore nuts game has Kreate-A-Infinite mode, also known as Kreate-A-Kharacter.
[media=youtube]Thk9UyboY7E[/media]
[media=youtube]1vrU0zXypxc[/media]
[media=youtube]hTfzXbIL06U[/media]
[media=youtube]2NTyFa4Xy4Q[/media]

MKA is just…ugh…I have no idea how I played that game for 2 years.

Midway’s aim to put Armageddon of all fighting games on gamer’s shelves while putting own hands in their pockets was a success, and the online gameplay was the Apocalypse of the game itself :rock:

See people, THIS is EXACTLY why we need neg rep.

I bought this game on launch.

Why? So I could laugh my ass off tearing it apart finding infinites.

As I recall, first infinites in MKA were found like at first day game was released.

Only reason I bought it was for UMK3. Too bad the emulation was far from arcade perfect. At least NDS version was a nice save.

Bio pic DVD FTW!

This.

This garbage has no place on a MK forum, let alone SRK.

Please, pretend these 3d MK’s never happened!!! :frowning:

This.

This garbage has no place on a MK forum, let alone SRK.

Please, pretend these 3d MK’s never happened!!! :frowning:

Yeah we need neg rep to neg you got damn haters. MKA was fun and a good game to play if u know how to deal with the infinites.

And I heard the Wii version of the game removed most of the game breaking infinites and polished the game a bit too. But anyways…

I like MKA. :tup:

UMK3 is good too though.

MKDA>any other 3D MK.

There wasn’t a way to deal with any of the infinites other than don’t attack.

Infinites weren’t the only issue with the game. GL trying to play safe in that game when blockstun is nonexistant and recovery frames are through the roof.

I see what you did there.

But yeah this game blows, real talk.

Yeah not a very good game honestly, there has not been a good MK game in along time.