MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

MK 11 launch event. Pro players

Official Shao Kahn Reveal Trailer

4 Likes

When he tells you get your head out of your ass he means it.

3 Likes

its hammer time! I didn’t think they’d incorporate his taunts!

3 Likes

MK11 Switch Trailer

Looks ok.

Which is actually kind of impressive

gameplay related.
as it seems you are able to cancel out of dashes with moves and hops.
when you have full defensive meter you have two hit protection against chip kill.

Switch footage (Handheld Mode)

1 Like

This is a cross post from the General Discussion Lounge

So, yeah Mortal Kombat 11 story is tight!!!

Don’t click the Mortal Kombat 11 spoiler below this text if you don’t want to get spoiled:

[spoiler]Basically, the whole story mode/story line cut scenes are on YouTube already because of the countries that received MK11 earlier than America…

I only saw the 1st part (Netherrealm war; yes the MKX version of Sonya dies) and the part where the 1992 Shao Kahn and company go to present day’s Kahn’s Arena where General Kotal (I mean Kotal Kahn) is overseeing an execution.

Things I observed during the events in Kahn’s Arena:

The old characters are neither from the 1992/1993 (original timeline) or the 2011 - 2019 timeline. They are from a fucked up 3rd timeline.

* Raiden says that they were just in the Mortal Kombat tournament where Kung Lao defeats Goro and Shang Tsung (not Liu Kang). This also means that Kung Lao and Liu Kang have never heard of Shao Kahn or have met Shao Kahn until Kronika brought them to Kahn’s Arena (present day).

* 3rd timeline young Kitana is still the “evil” Kitana who thinks is still the rightful heir to Shao Kahn’s throne!!![/spoiler]

NRS is really milking The CW Arrowverse/The Flash timeline shenanigans in this one!!!

Oh well… It looks like Mortal Kombat 11 will be the last installment of Mortal Kombat. The story, the lore, ends with Mortal Kombat 11…

crosspost from GD

Throw some spoiler tags on that shit B

1 Like

Based on it, you know what I mean. I’m not spoiling anything…

By now, some of you have seen the 3 hour and 17 minute movie on YouTube…

I won’t discuss details unless in spoilers or in about 8 days…

But based on the ending, it wouldn’t be too hard to incorporate the Street Fighter universe into the Mortal Kombat universe as canon…

every story relevant stuff should be placed in spoiler tags!
i did it this time for you!
do it yourself in the future, that goes to everyone.

2 Likes

Kitana’s second Fatality is sick fam.

Hell yea it is! I hope we hear about the DLC tho. Well it looks like they aren’t gonna mention it hoping that leak is false. After sfv s2 I don’t buy fg DLC b4 I know the exact characters but I’m very hype can’t wait 4 tonight.

downloading it right now from PSN store :slight_smile:

preload already on my pc, a few hours left to go.
i hope the port doesnt has some huge issues :coffee:

This game is so much better than Street Fighter V.

May have already been stated, but…
When picking up a pre-ordered physical copy of MK11 from a retail location, be sure (1) you get a physical receipt and (2) that the Shao Kahn DLC code is printed on that receipt.

Picked up my game at Best Buy this morning, accepted an email receipt in lieu of a physical receipt – turns out the email receipts don’t include DLC codes. If a receipt is physically printed after the item has been picked up, it will be a “duplicate” receipt which won’t have any codes on it (as a default precaution). BB employee had to transfer my call to their Download Center – they verified my purchase & contact info, and are emailing my code to me (but that might take 24-48 hours).

So, just a word of caution if you’re picking up a pre-ordered physical copy of MK11 later on. :wink:

2 Likes

Funny how I saw this minutes before I picked up my copy. Good looking out. :+1:t4:

1 Like