Morrigan's drill crossup

I was screwing around in training with Morrigan, and I noticed her drill can cross up. . .Has this already been discovered? It seems to leave Morrigan VERY close to the opponent when it does cross and it seems like she has some pretty hefty frame advantage if blocked. Anyone already have some strats for this? Because I haven’t seen it discussed anywhere…

The reason for the lack of discussion is how insanely impracticle her drill super is. For a character so reliant upon meter and her DI combos, the drill super just has no reason to even be considered.

Granted, it can have some quirky properties to it, and it would be funny to see the weird things you could do with it.

Hmm…Well, that would be cool. But I was talking about her normal drill (her D+HK in air).

You should probably ask Buktooth about that, I see him use j.mk for crossups and he’s the only good morrigan player I’ve seen on video.

I totally misread what you said. Sorry. :rofl:

I play Morrigan, and the properties of her normal D+HK can be pretty damn weird. Crossing up with the drill isn’t something I actually attempt, but I have had it happen randomly whenever I fuck up a normal flyling hk.

I’ve actually found a pretty easy way to cross with the thing…Well, on Blanka and Sagat anyway. After a cross up MK, c.lk c.lk small jump drill. From there you can throw and do your basic cross mixups. But it’s a lot easier to throw after a drill crossup for some reason because you don’t have to pause befor you throw.

Meh, honestly I just threw it into my gameplay for variety.