Morrigan Team Please Help!

I want to make a great team using Morrigan and Dante the 3rd person can be whoever just as long as they cant spam I hate those types of characters. Also I need some help to work on learning this team too so if your on XBL please lmk Thank you.

I would say a Beam or projectile character that works as an anchor for your 3rd, to help with dante mix up and I guess you can try doing Chip Damage with Morrigan Fireballs and assist to Shoot projectiles on screen, Morrigan and Dante can kinda combo together if u do a finishing shower combo low to the ground to Dante Guns super. Jam Session is pretty good assist and for Morrigan. I can’t say what would make a great team but I think this is a good route.

My current “fun” team is Vergil, Dante, Morrigan in any order really. Dante on point is a great battery or can abuse DT if you utilize Morrigan’s harmonizer. Vergil’s DT’d judgement cut assist takes up massive amounts of space and helps Dante and Morrigan mix-up/ rushdown if you sprinkle it it. I personally play Vergil on point with Dante 2nd and Morrigan feeding them in the back. Jam session helps tack on dmg at the end of Vergil combos and helps Morrigan or weasel shot gives Vergil access to safe strings and mix up opportunities

There’s nothing blatantly abusable about the team but it’s loads of fun to Have DT’d Sparda brothers backing each other on the battlefield with a demon mistress in the wings