Morrigan 3.0 lvl up video thread

In order to help the morrigan community level up their game i decided to make this thread…With videos and input, i hope this can help all of us see morrigan played @ the highest level…I urge all my morrigan beast out there to drop off some tech…!!!
First things first .DEFFENSE !!!
[media=youtube]SleUR_PG18I[/media]

So I’ll be using this comment slot for links and various new videos I post. I’m committed to sharing what I know about my favorite fighting game character.

Link to my Morrigan Combo Playlist in Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA79902D786C8BE95&feature=viewall

Link to my Morrigan PSN Matches Playlist on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLECA4D785223145A8&feature=viewall

Newest Videos
[media=youtube]Z-_LxuFP13k[/media]
[media=youtube]m4nLNIPA7H0[/media]

Hmmm. A lot of those don’t seem feasible to do in a match. I’d love to see some gameplay though, if you really can do those consistently online.

The ones labeled BnB, are my “go to” combos for online gameplay. I rarely drop them unless there’s significant lag. But yea, some of the fly combos can get a bit iffy online. I usually only try those if I’m feeling the swag.

Ah. I was going to say, the only one of those I would even bother trying to learn is the Vanilla bnb one, haha.

For sure. It’s a solid, simple, damage efficient combo. I’ll see if I can upload some online-capable combos next.

I think those combos are just fine, as long as you aren’t expecting to start them with Soul Fists every single time.

[media=youtube]QvWc30YSuFM[/media]

combos are cool , but the jewelz are in gameplay footage…so try n post both my dude as will i soon enough. SICK VIDZ THOUGH!!!

I agree. I feel like I need to flesh out her combo potential so I have something to work on when I play online. Otherwise I’m just playing vanilla again. But yea, I’ll definitely post some online matches soon.

@ Krusiv: Yea, the double soul fist lead-in is something I’d only for a combo clip. Highly impractical to try hit confirming off 2 soul fists in a match.

Soul spammage
[media=youtube]RznURpc10hE[/media]

Some Morrigan play in a salty money match in the UK

So I had an hour or so to kill yesterday, and I decided to jump online and record some matches. These are non-ranked, and it’s my first time playing online since the game came out, so the competition isn’t exactly fierce. I threw the best of the bunch together in a playlist.

Link to the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLECA4D785223145A8

I love watching a good Morgan.

dope vidz …i like the way you move with her…

Noel Brown made me do the impossible; root for Dieminion.

[media=youtube]07LdEA6Izcg[/media]

test

I don’t have UMVC3 yet, but when I get it next week Morrigan going back in my main team. So I’ll drop off some tech in like 2 weeks probably.

Thanks. If you’ve ever played guilty gear, there’s a character named I-No who I’ve sorta fashioned my Morrigan after. They both have the same ground to air dash, and (IMO) both operate best off of each other’s canceled projectiles.

[media=youtube]jvwiuLVmgKU[/media]
[media=youtube]frTq_vlN73U[/media]
[media=youtube]liH_oKaWkOQ[/media]