Morigan/SonSon/Gambit , any suggestions?

I saw a few vids on ppl using Morrigan and was readin up on it and always enjoyed using her, same as Gambit so ive tried to read up on what possibly they could each use in a team and felt like this team should be decent enough and each character should eb good enough to help one another , Morrigan AA , SonSon AA, Gambit Projectile. But this is just a suggestion thats also why i asked for suggestions , im kinda the anti whats normal aka like when ppl tell me i should add like Dr.Doom and sent for example with morrigan ( just naming normally good used characters) i kinda say forget that ill find a way around that and still be if not good then decent enough . But like i said plz post strats and suggetsions on this team or maybe if i should take Gambit or SonSon out and replace them with atleast 1 other person. I don’t mind swappin 1 character for another but i wanna keep Morrigan with Gambit or SonSon.

cyclops anti -air is more often used instead of son - son. Probably best to have cyke if you are gonna stick with gambit and morrigan.
Main strat is to get alot of meter - and try to land royal flush DHC into soul eraser then MOB. Then turtle with cyclops and get more meter. Or you can do Darkness illusion (as long as you aren’t too far away when gambit lands a royal flush.)

You can land royal flush from s Lk + morrigan proj, mk, Hk, Royal flush
or c Lp plus cyke, c Mp, wait a bit upwards card, forward card, Royal flush, then DHC.
Drawbacks are s HK sometimes won’t hit a crouching person, and in the second combo the royal flush won’t get near full hits/damage. Gambits c LP IIRC is 2 frames - he has some good priority moves.
If you are close to the corner, d + Lp and morrigan proj, d+mp, d + mk, Royal flush works well.
Morrigan has some good mix ups after Darkness illusion hits - call cyclops, jump and airdash behind, or try for her command throw (qcb?/hcb + hp).
And Morrigan can do launch + cyclops, sj Hp, slight pause, D.I

only thing about that is im not the greatest cyke player either. SonSon i do pretty good with , thats main reason why i said SonSon. but no biggie i can always sub sonson out for better aa anyway. thx for suggestion

Thats pretty awful advice there. I like how your main strategy is to land a royal flush into soul eraser. If you want to see this team used right, watch Justin Wong videos, if you want to see gambit morrigan sonson watch justink videos. Augmint I like how you “came” up with this team all on your own and didn’t steal it from JustinK or anything

On your first combo you should add in a hp card at the end to get more damage. On your second combo you can get full hits on a royal flush, you have to use hp cards on both and you get full hits.

JustinK has been using Gambit/Morrigan/Sonson for years and years

[media=youtube]JrEhttuFxCY[/media]

Gambit/Morrigan/SonSon is team JustinK. He is a gentleman and a scholar.

I didn’t claim to have come up with this team at all you fucking retard. Wanna point out where I say that?

Viscant played this team a long time ago - with cyclops. I messed around with it after he posted shit about the five card combo (at least 2 and half/three years ago)

JustinK may well have invented this team, with viscant switching in cyke for son son (both live near Cali IIRC), or JustinK may have taken it from him - he can set it straight if he reads this thread ( plus he can correct my “awful advice”)

Getting an upwards card, then Hp kinetic card into full hits of Royal flush doesn’t always happen sunshine.

if you do it right, it will, all the time, everytime, douche bag. You just aren’t good enough.

craazyalfaw

Nice cherry picking.
Getting full hits from Royal flush when the opponent is juggled by a Hp card doesn’t always happen - if you don’t understand why, then you haven’t used gambit.
Still waiting for you to show how I “stole” this team.
DHC’ing is awful advice nowdays :slight_smile:

i didn’t say dhcing is awful advice, you gave that your main strategy. for someone who’s new to marvel, getting a clean hit with gambit on someone is going to be tough, therefore terrible awful shitty advice. You should have told him learn spacing, learn how to use trick and kinetic cards, thats gambits bread and butter. How are you going to land lk+morrigan ast, lk, hk? Not easy, if you don’t know, you haven’t used gambit =/

If you do the first hp trick card right, it will always work. Why would you even royal flush if you were going to do 10 more damage, waste of a super. If you were going to use lp cards, you should just do a wall super instead of a royal flush.

Well your grammar and punctuation is fucked for starters.
And your still side stepping as to how I “stole” this team. Big of you.

Your last paragraph doesn’t make much sense either ( I didn’t mention anything about Lp cards at all in any of my posts) :looney:

Feel free to post your strats and tactics then, your’ve stunk up the thread.

Well no matter what , ty all for atleast postin stuff on here, i really dunno most of the big players only J.wong really thats about it. if anyone else besides Justin K. plays this team plz say im testin out teams that i might like every time