Monterey/Salinas players

i believe you were the one that composed that, WHILE you were sleeping. Sometimes true Elegance is a mystery, but DopeUyuu, your a miracle.

Where?

we hold some sessions randomly at people’s houses but from what I understand Hulky 831 is gonna throw a session sometime next week, will keep you updated for sure Maj

hmmmm…might be worth the 1h drive to come back down.

Copied from the other thread.
PS3:
Super Street Fighter IV
Blaz Blue Calamity Trigger
HD Remix
MvC2

Wii:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
SNES Fighters
Genesis Fighters
TG16/PCE Fighters

PS2:
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Street FIghter Alpha Anthology
Capcom vs SNK 2
Basara X
KoF XI
KoF 2002 UM
KoF 98 UM
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
Samuari Shodown Anthology
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Guilty Gear Accent Core +
Fist of the North Star
Rumble Fish
Melty Blood : Actress Again
Fate/Stay Night : Unlimited Codes
Arcana Heart
Waku Waku 7
Galaxy Fight
Darkstalkers Collection
Capcom Fighting Evolution
Garou Mark of the Wolves
KoF 94 ReBout
Spectral Vs Generation
Guilty Gear X
Power Instinct Matrimelee
ADK Collection
Fuuun Super Combo
Fatal Fury Vol 2
World Heroes Collection
Art of Fighting Collection
King of Fighters Orochi Saga
King of Fighters NESTS Saga
King of Fighters 2000
King of Fighters 2001
King of Fighters 2002
King of Fighters 2003
King of Fighters Neowave

Dreamcast:
Street Fighter II Super Turbo
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street FIghter III Double Impact
Street Fighter III Third Strike
Marvel VS Capcom 1
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Capcom vs SNK
Capcom vs SNK Pro
JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure
Capcom vs SNK 2
Darkstalkers
Garou
Project Justice
Last Blade 2
KoF 98
KoF 99
KoF 2000
KoF 2001
KoF 2002
Soul Calibur
Tech Romancer
Plasma Sword

PC:
Blaze Blue Continuum Shift

for those interested tomorrow around 3 pm, Gabe831 is holding a session for super.

Address:
86 West Street APT H, Salinas, CA, 93901

only one set up so far which is 360.

How long would you be running? I don’t think I can be there at three but a little later may be possible.

THat and what would people want me to bring system-wise.

Fuck, I won’t make it because I have school. =[ Is anything happening on Friday/Saturday. That’s when I’m coming down to visit Family/Friends.

@Maj: i’m pretty sure we’ll be running it for a good amount of time. You can always call me as well.

@Ryan: Not too sure actually, if anything does come up i’ll call you/message you ahead of time

system wise I think we got that covered, seeing how now I can make it there will be a PS3 set up as well.

I’ll probably bring my PS3, and PS2 and a TV, and around 3 did work out for me.

Scene here dies so easily.

I think the problem with this scene is location, we don’t have a consistent place to go to and practice

I hear this guy Geoff’s house is a pretty sexy spot
;3

Man idk about that, it usually smells like mexican in there I would be cautious.

Cant be that bad, I been you house a couple times, or was it still the same when we were in middle school.

Still the same since middle school, only thing difference we don’t have our cool looking turtle guarding the post anymore

See, can’t be that bad man, I would do it at my house, but Thats when I go back home, move the cars out of my garage and set up in there. BUT, thats when I go back home and people are willing to come.

Just moved to Carmel Valley, I’m 24, probably average in fighting games, I mainly play UMvC3 and SSF4:AE, looking for some people to meet and have some good battles with.

Once I get a job I hope to host some tournaments or something. Anyways hit me up if anyone cares to add another player to the roster. :slight_smile:

if you’re willing to make the trip to santa cruz, there’s quite a few marvel and ae players that get together on thursday nights. i’m also from sc and am down for some AE matches whenever.

welcome to the area, Carmel valley is pretty nice. Im from the old crew of guys here and still play. There are quite a bit of new people around here that host sessions and what not, I dont go to them usually due to not having the time. If you have have a psn ID or Xbox live account i would be more than happy to play some games with you online. My friend recenty moved from carmel valley, but when he was living there we would play often and the connection was pretty dam good. Also, If you have an FB you should should check out the salinas fighting game community page and talk to some of the guys there.

you should also post this in the other salinas thread. someone will eventually see it.