Monster Hunter Tri anyone?

From the request of SRK member and also my Monster Hunter team member SSF4 :slight_smile:
I am going to update this first post as a HMTri friend code/MH name/ID Thread :slight_smile:
So post your MHTri Name and ID here let the Hunt begin!

Nine Life Cat HR-56
MH name: Azarni
ID: XHNH8V

xOriginalx13
MH name: SSF4
ID: K8ZKFD

The Fireboy
Friend code is: 2918 2218 8459 2114

Damage898
MH name: Damage

Phil1237
MH name: Phil
ID: 9DJBRA

SugaFree
MH name: Joshua
ID: X677QR

sfried
MH name: Adeleine
ID: 1M2WBC

bttp9999
MH name: Meruto
ID: T66Y6G

nasir
MH name: Nasir
ID 6TFAB4

krazykone123
MH name: Eve Nifl
ID: XP9NIT

Korigama
MH name: Rin
ID: ZXFRWV

FreezerB
MH name: FreezerB
ID: 7EKWX7

Prez HR-32
MH name: Prez
ID : HXEDAN

Ketchy Kech HR-10
Name: Ketchy
ID: 7BZ23M

Arkayne17
ID: AQURGD

Endless
Name: VMT
ID: N51LGA

TheRedCyclone
Name: Victor

SeanxFayt
Name: Lil Sean
ID: RKDVYG

R | C HR: 317
MH Name: Ronnie

SirKanchi HR: 24
Name: Kanchi
ID: 8YR7JK

Shiku HR: 57
Name: Crimson
ID : 1PGMPK

krazykone123 HR:30
Name: Rei Rox
ID: 4Z2KNY

Last update on 8/16/2010

Alright! :slight_smile: keep it coming!

Oh hey there! I will be sure to pickup this game on April 20.

BTW FC is not going to be used as far as i know, since the game’s online is hosted by Capcom servers. We may just have to wait till the game comes out before we start sharing watever ID codes they use

I’m so hyped for this. almost more than SSF4! /gasp

Monster Hunter FTW!

YES! Finally someone reply! lol Monster hunter is the SHIT! I wonder why not body reply this since I post lol
Any lets be friend when we found out how to add friend in MHTri! Amazon will send it to me TODAY!!!
Also if you like to play some SF4 or SSF4 later :slight_smile: add me on Xboxlive :slight_smile:
see you later :slight_smile:

Does this game force you to use the nun chuk?

no you can use different controlers
check this website

it gives almost all the information you need to start the game

I’m tempted to buy the bundle with the Classic Controller. :expressionless: If only my Wii’s Wi-Fi was good, I’d be online by 9am tomorrow :expressionless:

I don’t believe it will allow you to use the legacy GC controller, however.

Thanks might pick it up today still on the fence bout it.

I bought all the equipment I need before it came out. If you guys have a few more bucks. Try to get a USB cable adapter it will go faster. I got one from amazon for $14
I noticed the speed change when I was play TvC on my wii online. However, I still don’t think TvC did a good job on the server connection. Monster Hunter Tri is better.

I’m up for some Huntin’. PM me if you need some one. I’m currently rank 2 at the moment.

Monster Hunter seems like it would be dope, how you guys liking it?

I must say, since this was my first Monster Hunter experience, i had a slow start. But DAMN, now that I am getting the hang of it this is a blast to play.

Got this the day it came out, but only found time to post about it now that my younger bro is hooked on the game and not letting me play D:

Just so many aspects that appeal to me in this game…each weapon being a different play-style of combat, many good options available in combat (traps, bombs, grenades, dodging, monster weakpoints, aiming with projectile weapons…) so many items to find that have a viable use (not just for vendoring), Online coop, splitscreen offline, fun fishing and cooking “mini-game”

We should unleash our fighting-game skills upon those monsters! pm me :slight_smile:

My Friend code is: 2918 2218 8459 2114

This game doesn’t use friend codes like traditional wii online games. Each character you use online (up to 6 or 8 total i believe) will be each assigned a unique ID number. This is the number used to add to friend lists

Lets start post our Monster Hunter character name and ID here :slight_smile:

Name: Azarni
ID: XHNH8V

Name Damage
ID gotta look it up lol.

Here is mine :slight_smile:

Name: Phil
ID: 9DJBRA

This is kind of weird … I tried to add you guys up but it seems the wii online can’t find you guys if you guys are not online? Anyone know how this work?

Yeah I think so, the system is weird you cant even send a message to someone unless their online. Also every time you relog your inbox is deleted.

:frowning:

anyways >_> I just got to the level that I can make Switch Axe O_O it is a beast!