Modding a Hori ex2

I’m hoping to change the restrictor gate on a Hori EX2 fight stick, and I was wondering what restrictor plate I should get, and if there is anything I should know first.
Thank you very much for your time and advice

You should get a sanwa gt-y restrictor (if you’re looking for octogonal) and this is a great guide.