Mkpcustoms!( Blank Cases, Complete Customs, Painting services, and Duel Mods)

Hello Srk!

I am finally updating the original post. I have been in the lab working on some new styles and ideas.
I?m offering full custom arcade sticks at a good price as well as full modding services.

If you don?t know who I am my name is Paris and I reside in Washington State.  I have been making custom arcade sticks as well as modding for some time now, I do everything in house and at the shop, so I see the sticks from the wood to the finish wiring. I have many references as well as a spotlight or two.

CUSTOM FOCUS: MKP Customs ? SDTEKKEN.COM ? Tekken News Resource!

Website
About | MKP Customs

[media=youtube]yn64VtvB5c0[/media] (1:41)

As far as my cases go I use a wide variety of woods and combos. I also have an automotive painter and will be painting cases as well as bat and ball tops. 

When you buy a case from me you get your choice of layout, rubber feet, all spacers and hardware required for installation, as well as top and bottom plexi glass.  

I also do old joystick refurbishing. If you have a old stick you want spruced up. I can it wire it up, paint and mod it to work on what ever system you would like..Prices vary so pm for an estimate.

Pricing:
Diy Blank: 125.00 shipped ( Exotic woods and combos)

Diy Painted Blank 140.00 shipped( Automotive paint with your choice of clear and pearl coats)

Complete custom: 225.00 shipped for either X box 360 or Ps3( 6 or 8 button layout, , Sanwa, Seimitsu, Korean,or Happ joystick and buttons, nuetrik A-b adapter, art print, 10ft detachable usb cord, rubber feet, and shipped with insurance

Duel mod add: 45.00

Led mods : pm for quote

Rj-45 mods: pm for quote

Trades: What you got? pm

Painted custom:245.00 everything above plus your choice of paint color and clear pearl options as well
Examples:
Candy green

Blue with a Blue Flake

Complete cases that are ready to go Today

Round body Tiger Maple

Wenge wood combo’s

These painted cases where the final testers, and are great quality! They’ll be 125.00 shipped

A few completed projects

Thanks all!

Both fightsitcks pending

Hey, what’s up, Paris? How are things going? Good luck on the sales!

Just getting this going. Thanks! Namco Pending

Sent you a PM

All pm’s replied. Namco, and Te Pending, both ex2’s are gone… Thanks for fast payment!

I’ll take the scratched plexi Korean/Japanese buttons for $ 15. pm me

P.m replied more stuff coming up tomorrow

pm’d

PM sent

I will be hitting people back in order tomorrow at 12:00pm If I have not heard back from the person interested in the Te and the Namco.

pmed.

pm’ed

All pm’s replied.

Namco Te gone. more complete plexi’s going you today

pm’d

When’s everything shipping out? Thanks

Need to know shipping costs to send money via paypal… Zip Code: 37013

Everything that’s been purchased will ship tomorrow. I will hit everyone up with tracking Thanks all

All Kinds of stuff added!

Nice cases. I like the shape and all the contrasting woods.