Mini interview with actor Brian Glynn from Mortal Kombat 2 Shao Kahn

Mini interview with actor Brian Glynn from Mortal Kombat 2 Shao Kahn

hello everyone in street fighter advanced it is an honor to do an interview with brian glynn, the first shao kahn actor Brian Glynn is an actor who played Shao Kahn in the games of Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat 3, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy and the God of Water in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero, well, the truth does not answer much, but the answers are worth a bit, this is a mini interview for Brian, he answers me on my facebook, his photos are Interesting and lift weights.

this photo is his first mortal kombat 2 the intrepreta shao kahn
This photo is very old, well, I only answer very little, my interview says this.

Oct 31 From 2019 7:22 p.m.
Hi, I’m Sergio Reyes Ledesma in my blog Street Fighter, advanced player, fan of [streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogs…](javascript:document.capcom_wl.go(‘https://streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogspot.com/’))

Sergio Reyes Ledesma
7 NOV 2019 05:20

Hello hello answer

Brian Glynn
7 NOV 2019 15:00
Regards sir

Sergio Reyes Ledesma
7 NOV 2019 18:32
Hi, I’m Sergio Reyes Ledesma, you give me permission to interview you in my blog Street Fighter Advanced Player Fan Look [streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogs…](javascript:document.capcom_wl.go(‘https://streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogspot.com/’)) You are the first mortal kombat 2 shaokan. This conversation is copied and pasted into my Blog.

Brian Glynn

MAR, 12:06

Good

Sergio Reyes Ledesma

MAR 15:28

As participants in the deadly game Kombat 2 Shao Kahn 90s, you tell me and you are a box master
THURSDAY 17:03
Hello hello answer me

Brian Glynn

Say yes.
SAT, 03:45

Sergio Reyes Ledesma
Can you tell me how you appeared thegame mortal kombat 2 chao kahn in 92

Brian Glynn

SAT, 10:20

Video digitized on a green screen

Sergio Reyes Ledesma

SAT, 16:08