Military Surveillance: The Chris Video Thread

I dun run sent :(.

Also M boulder does more dmg and scales less then L boulder.

Though L boulder net more meter, you can easily get that replaced meter from chip.

Also I had that Chris/spencer combo from Day 1 of Marvel ;3.

I thought I was special after finding it out, then I saw you use it. lol
I was sad.

wtf everything I play on mvc3 combofiend also plays the same character, I also play spencer and chris and dormammu lol its really cool

…lol do we all play Chris-Spencer!? xD

It seems to be a pretty potent combination, I wish i liked spencer cause he seems to really help chris out.

I mean when you pick Spencer/Chris white costume, it really has the same color white as if they are in the same squad orsomething

Both character benefit each other. Combo/Assist wise.

Hello, I’m new here and last night I made a combo with Chris+Trish Assist. It’s easy and powerful.

[media=youtube]MQB6otcEeJ0[/media]

The first part: Magnum+Trish assist+ Magnum 330k damage and it is very useful. If you are closer can follow the combo with dash and :f::mp: and cancel the shoot only with assist’s supers, not with normal super.

PD: Sorry if my english isn’t good enough

that’s a pretty good magnum set up.

I would probably save the meter (unless it would kill) and just hit the 2 magnums then tiger knee a 3rd.

you can do the same combo without an assist and it takes more damage. grenade M, standing magnum, grenade explodes, another standing magnum, satellite laser. you can also add 2 more magnums without assists… after the second standing magnum jump forward magnum, another standing magnum, and then satellite laser.

Justin.tv - Level|Up Live - WNF Season 2 Finals MVC3 SOCAL 27 minutes in, our boy andrew making a name for chris, I think with some more practice he(andrew) will be a force to be reckoned with. Of course Im extremely biased so that statement means very little.

Yeah, that was me. I’m actually featured at around 48 minutes into Part 2 against Tatsu and at the beginning of Part 3 against Justin Wong under a different handle, AZ (my initials). I know, I know - both games could’ve gone in my favor, but I’m still trying to get over my jitters, ride out the momentum and clutch it out. Despite that, I was able to place 7th with Chris on point, beating Magneto, Wesker, Hsien-Ko, Sentinel, Taskmaster, Super-Skrull, Akuma, Wolverine, Dante and pretty much all the big threats except for Phoenix because I didn’t run into one (I actually wanted to play against P.Gorath/Clockw0rk in tournament to see how Chris fairs). So Chris can definitely compete against all characters.

There should also be some matches of myself losing in the past at UCI ranbats over on FADC under AZ. I’ve leveled up since then, but Offcast promised to upload several matches of myself winning during the next go-around - whenever that is. Maybe I’ll bump this thread when that happens. If not, just check the site periodically any way.

lol yea not to tell you what you already know but duuuuuude, you broke my heart man. It was like watching the spurs lose with 0.4 left on the clock all over again. But its all good, its not like you got bodied, you held your own. I uploaded the UCI vids already with time stamps to your matches, quite a few impressive wins there.

On a slightly related note, got any tips for wesker? You could just PM me if you don’t wanna derail this thread.

@Lord Zaldivar
congrats on making top 8! you’ve become a much better player with your team. those loses really suck but that’s part of the game i guess? at least you know you can stand toe to toe with the best players. you really need to stop dropping your chris combos, something you’ll get better at as you get more comfortable.

Semi Finals from a Recent NC Tournament: [media=youtube]XsXQuVvi0do[/media]

Good shit bro, although I believe chris can get a full relaunch combo off a connected haggar assist, and just outta curiousity why is sentinel on your team? He didn’t seem to fit the overall synergy of your team.

Justin.tv - 2GoodGaming - CSULB 2GG SMACKDOWN 1.2
some chris play from me and iketakeda.

Cool, ill try to find and post all the time stamps(plus separate them into you and ike), but any and all assistance is welcome.