Miami Thread - We were [ ] close to getting AE but then I woke up =(

You could always buy that blazblue cab the nexus had since it runs on the same hardware. Some guys down here bought it and are doing shit with it. would only have to get the AE game, cheaper than buyin the shit new

Anyone going to Final Round in March?

I am why?

Umm, no you can’t. That cabinet has been at bird bowl for a while and it’s not going anywhere.

I think a lot of you are also forgetting that you need to buy at least two of them before playing.

SSF4 only runs in link mode.

Because CAPCOM are dicks, like that.

Hope to see some of you dudes over at the arcade today

Hello everyone,

Many of you have seen my on some XUYGX PSN stream(uses Rog) or have played me online. Me and my crew are looking for some local competition in Miami. We have frequented FR(Final Round, the arcade) and honestly the competition isn’t up to snuff(not trying to sound harsh at all. I’m looking at you DMGAtrocity, you good, same for Danny). Playing online is a bit problematic because often times there is lag and people who really don’t understand the game and expect to win via the same tactic over and over again. My crew consists of myself, Gravehunter24, Keisar, ImmerRos, and another friend of ours. We are looking to have enjoyable matches in person, where we can gain as much match-up knowledge and an increase in skill. I’m hoping that I don’t receive an infraction for this but I feel I have no other option. It doesn’t matter what system. If your interested then please PM me.

I’m doing so in order to better us at the game and take ourselves to the next level to take tournaments.

For those curious:

**My Main:**Balrog(Boxer)
Secondaries:Cammy, Ryu

Gravehunter24:**
Main: Hakan
Secondaries: Gief and Gouken

Keisar: **
Main:Dan
Secondaries:Guy and Feilong

ImmerRos:
Mains:Dudley and Sagat
Secondary:Seth

Antonio:
Main:Ken

lmao

nobody has really gone to FR for about a month, so there would be literally no comp there but you sound like the random people that think they’re hot shit so how about some money matches?

Well, let’s fix one of the problems people were having.

I just posted this up to Facebook:

So anyone that wants to come play to Final Round Arcade, we’re doing $3 all day until closing time on Tuesdays and Thursdays for SSFIV only. We’ll have a bunch of set ups every day and I’ll be bringing my XBOX too so that we can get extra setups for everyone to play on.

Come through this Thursday. I want you guys to come out and play.

Noooooooooo lemme play him for money lol.

3 bucks. nice! I may stop by now.

For the record the last time I was at FR was about 2 weeks ago. Prior to that I haven’t gone there for 3 months more or less due to comp. It’s not the quantity of the competition; its the quality. I explained that DMGAtrocity when he asked why I wasn’t showing up

Lets money match smurf

PM when ready

I’m not trying to sound like hot shit at all. I’m just in search of better competition.

You have a fucking problem with that?

I’m not talking shit, but if you guys are saying you’re pretty good or that there’s no comp for you at the arcade, and yet I’ve never heard of your names…

Anyways, $3 Tuesdays and Thursdays for SSF4. Get in there. I better see all of you here this Thursday.

Wait who is that? and why am I being mentioned? O.o?

cuz u free

True. Very true. Teach my the ways of street fighter 4 cakes.

Julio you can take this one :lol:

Looool yes, this thread is amazing. 3$ is also pretty cool, should do wonders for people showing up as long as theres no more surprises.

Also Tooserius, you want me to set up some money matches for you with some Miami players since everyone down here is free? Just let me know what you want to play for and I’ll get some competition for you asap. Could prolly do some FT3s for 25$ or some FT5s for 50$ if you want a longer set. Of course you can throw down more money if you’re feeling confident.

Let me know if you’re down and I’ll make sure to get people to you.

Yo, we can run a gauntlet and stream that shit online. Toose vs Miami.

It’ll be just like xx 5t3p uR g4m3 Up xx.

ALSO, this bout to get real. Just confirmed from LEGENDARY SUPERSTAR FLASH METROID that he will grace our arcade and put his reputation on the line in an Epic FT3 match against up and coming St3p uR g4m3 uP destroyer, Tooserius.

What better way to get known then take away EVERY SINGLE dollar out of Flash’s pocket? Step your game up!

Hey sushi, it was you I saw at game time the other day right? When I was playing Initial D and you were talking to alex (one of my supervisors)?

I was talking to him and John (another supervisor) and they were saying that there is a chance we can reach Mike (owner) via facebook about possibly at least looking into getting AE for his business. All he would need is a bunch of people basically demanding it on facebook and a bunch of other social sites.

May seem like a stretch. But its worth a shot…

Edit - http://www.facebook.com/gtplayers

Just incase anybody is willing to try it. Im going there right now for training in a new area and to see if I can talk to them some more about it.