[MIAMI.FL] FIU Testing Grounds OCT28-29

:rofl: All this sounds like to me is alex valle teaching going to waste by richel wasting your ass.

Oh yeah by the way richel you are mexican. Selma Hayek looking ass:arazz: I will be studing for you. The next time we meet i will be winning like 10/4.

So its Dec 2nd nowā€¦ Iā€™ll show. 3s.

Check yoself before you wreck yoself. Iā€™ll take you in 3S any day of the week buddy. :looney:

Iā€™ll be at this, time for some craaaazy marvel action.

But when the fuck is it? Set a final date, then edit it on the first page or no one is gonna show up!

ok so from my understanding the tourney is in dec now and not at the end of this mouth???

for reals, iā€™m stepping my marvel game up! team scrub for life!

ca-ques remake the thread because people seem to be really slow and not understand that the date has changed.

Aight Andres, I should be able to host Naruto and help with everything else. I can bring a TV, a gamecube, a regular slim PS2. I can also bring a copy of Smash and one of Naruto. By the way, who exactly did you have to get in touch with to be able to host a tournament? Iā€™m gonna need to know that shit if I wanna start that gaming club.

ill probably show up for three es

Rescheduled / cancelled.

FIU does not want to have this on the same date as:
http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118453

The tournament will be run sometime next year. Likely late January, early February (to ā€œopenā€, per se, for FRX which would be a couple of months later).

u suck

and whatā€™s with this fiu does not want shit? iā€™ll put money that fiu doesnā€™t even know what nec is. :rolleyes: itā€™s also not even that big a deal; what, were you expecting justin wong to come down here or something? just run this shit, damn.

iā€™m arguing that right now

andrew: youā€™re a lying sack of shit and i hate you. please die.:lovin:

andrew, you can go fuck yourself. you try organizing this. <3

at any rate, today i talk to the organizer to let them know that it doesnā€™t matter. my argument is mainly ā€œtoo late in the year for a lot of people to want to go to NEC,ā€ and it being in a different state so thereā€™s no real competition for florida players. letā€™s see if that makes a difference.

i still donā€™t see how they even KNOW about nec.

iā€™ll show up

says something cocky and insults all of florida

hey whats up d2k? how was ny? you get any better from last time i played you?

Okay, I got shit figured out and I got a few friends to help me convince the FIU people that NEC wonā€™t matter. Weā€™re pretty much set for December 2nd. Iā€™m going to start putting flyers out all over FIU next week.

Anyone want to put flyers out at Gamestop or some shit? Iā€™ll be printing out B/W ones probably. Let me know. Letā€™s give FIU a reason to host another one. :lovin:

This is a direct result of my unfathomable idiocy. :frowning:

yeah, i know, i just wanted you to admit to it. :lovin:

nothing much happening over hereā€¦i havenā€™t been to ny in like 3 years though lol. i quit 3s.

:rofl: :rofl:

Make the flyers on Photoshop then post them all over myspace.com