[MIAMI.FL] FIU Testing Grounds OCT28-29

super dragonball z isn’t the game you’re thinking of, andrew. :lol:

I’ll see what I can do about making this…I’ll talk to the Crew!

me and u hell murder we gotta go i live 10 mins away from that place

Damn it…

nothingXS , do u have to register before the 28-29 or u do it the sameday?

you know i’am there if you need my ps2 let me know i can also bring my tv as well

if i got the money am in!

for all means and purposes the tournament is 100% go – bureaucracy is being a little silly, however, so i am currently waiting on it to just give me the go-ahead (since there is nothing scheduled this far in advance and just about everything is ready, just need the “official nod of approval” from above).

ima try and make it… hope i can get the days off to attend this one

Damn nigga, i didnt know u were still alive!?

Yup, count me in for this tourney, sounds like it should be decent… Prolly will bring a few other ppl 2… So we got the food aspect settled, wut time do the strippers get there?:wonder:

Amazing … someone close this thread … tournament isn’t going to happen.

It’s going to happen – it’s simply pushed back to December. We’ve got the approval – we’re working out how we’re going to get motherfuckers to park / food / etc. and until then they want me to not post shit “for sure”.

you know waht’s going to happen if you’re lying to me!

You going to Shit on his Chest?

wtf pushed back two months

Yeah i kind of back off from the posting for a bit. Yo check out the TEK thread.

I want to plan something for this years FRX and East coast evo.

so when is the tournament gonna happen?

Oye Tournament organizer how about you address this issue with an official post or edit the first page or something. I am confused and i need some accurate information.

Fix Yo

FanyBoy Young ic3

Hey fanboy I want my rematch in 3s, hopefully you learned something in CVS2. I dont appreciate the comment on who is and who isnt decent. Ill see you at FIU pendejo!

Me and about 10 other guys will show… please confirm that all dates and times are set so that we may have time off from work.