Megaman Question

i was playing with megaman at the arcade today @ american fun center in michigan today and i was doing some charging or whatever right and the first time i did a regular charge by holding the hp button down but then i did a hcb hp and held the button down for a couple seconds and then let go but he didnt release the charge shot instead he kept chargin without me holdin the button down and all i had to do was hit any button to release it. now i tired it a gain and it did it again can someone tell me if this is so kind of gitch or if u can actually do that please post thank u :smiley:

Naw, that just means that you had a bad button on the machine, and the spring on the button’s switch didn’t spring back properly. It happens. :\

Its true! Ive seen it!:eek:

OH OK I FIGURED CUZ I WEN TODAY AND I FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE BROKE OK THANKS YALL ALSO HERES ANOTHER ? HOW DO U TIME THE INFINTE IN THE CORNER AND IS THE TIMING THE SAME IF UR NOT DOING IT IN THE CORNER. THANKS IF ANYBODY KNOWS PLEASE POST.:smiley:

The timing is like lp…mp fp, the lp should be on the way up, pause, the mp at the top of the jump and the FP right after…eh im not real good at explaining the timing, but it is the same timing in the corner and not in the corner