Megaman/blackheart/cable

i’ve been using mm/blackheart/cable lately just to knock around with. it doesn’t seem too bad. i use blackheart for a far away anti air, rockball, fp keep away. then i use cable for (inside) anti air against storms and mags triangle kicks. the only answer i have for cable is cable. only answer i have for sent is cable or blackheart. even though i don’t think cable or blackheart really have a fighting chance against a tallented sent user with unfly. :arazz: the only question i have is the order of the team. should it be mm/cable/blackheart or as is? i’m thinking it should stay because of the dhc factors. i prefer heart of darkness over time flip or hvb. if i need cable, i can simply alpha counter him in. what are some thoughts on this?

BUMP…shitty team?? lol.

low teir mega man team; mega man(a)/akuma®/tron®
akuma’s expansion assist combos from lk lk, and sets up for mega man inf midscreen. it’s more difficult in the corner but it’s possible. tron stops rush down by evil doers. akuma isn’t worth a shit unless ticked or combo’d in. the block stun by akuma sets up to charge red fireballs and popping on soccer balls while charging for red fireball (the character will be in blockstun or either trapped ducking.)
any good team beats this team…so ignore most of that. ;D

This has been my team for the past 3 years and is by far the most balanced team that I could possibly tinker out… You actually work your game a lil opposite I do though…I use megs for storm/mag n I use cable w/ bh anti air can stop sents n I use bh to zone against cables…as far as order I used to use mm/cable/bh, but justin himself toldme to switch it to mm/bh/cable, which actually works better cuz having cable more time to heal if he gets beats up as an assist… dhc isnt so important as to sustaining life… I guess its all a matter of personal pref

nah ure right, life gaining is more important for cable. dhc’ing isn’t what i meant tho. gain life and if u need cable, skimitar alpha counter xx ahvb is what i meant.

I use this team also. MM/ BH trap really messes with alot of people. Plus,the amount of meter you gain is ridiculous. Then, DHC Cable in, land AHVB a few times. Run out of meter and switch back to MM. then lather rinse repeat. Im really enjoying this team, though sometimes I swap out BH for CapCom. Mostly because, if MM dies, I would much rather have CapCom.