Please direct all questions here
Registration Friday 9am-7pm
Side tournies,teams and exhibitions times will be during these times.
Registration on Saturday 9am-5pm
Games Schedule for Saturday
Project M - 1pm
TTT2 - 3pm
AE - 6pm
Marvel - 8pm
Just make sure you guy register before your game starts if you’re not interested in anything else.
Yo Yo Yo , Alabama’s soon to be premier tournament.
TOP 8 PAYOUTS EXCEPT TTT2 TOP 5
$2000.00 Guaranteed Pot for - Super Street Fighter IV: AE2012
$2000.00 Guaranteed Pot for - Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
$1000.00 Guaranteed Pot for - -Super Smash Bros Project M
$1000.00 Guaranteed Pot for - Tekken Tag 2 Tournament
seeding by location
AE and Marvel Pot splits for the $2000.00 games are 1st $1175 2nd $350 3rd $130 4th $85 5th-8th $65
Smash bros Project M pot splits 1st $500 2nd $200 3rd $100 4th $75 5th $50 6th-8th $25
TTT2 pot splits 1st $550 2nd $200 3rd $85 4th $65 5th 50 $5th $50
xbox 360 & wii
$65 gets you in the Con for 3 days and ALL the main Tournaments on saturday which at the moment are AE,UMVC3,and Smash.Details to come .
You may register at Top Games or at the door.
Hotel info - Use code APF $95 a night for doubles or one king Vegas nice type rooms
-Friday May 24, 2013 Starting time 2pm:
2v2 AE and Marvel
Side Tournaments Brawl,Melee,MK9,SFxT,Injustice,GG:AC,Vampire Savior,Persona 4,and DOA
-Saturday May 25, 2013 Starting at 10am:
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v. 2012 Singles (to Top 8)
Super Smash Bros. Project M singles (to Top 8)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 singles (to Top 8)
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Singles (to Top 8)
-Sunday May 26, 2013 Starting at 12pm:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl singles Top 8
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 singles Top 8
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v. 2012 Singles Top 8
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Singles Top 8
-Super Street Fighter IV: AE2012- Xbox 360
Losers ,winners, and Grand Finals 4/7
Guaranteed Pot: $2,000
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3- Xbox 360
4/7Losers ,Winners, and Grand Finals
Guaranteed Pot: $2,000
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
4/7 Losers , Winners, and Grand Finals
Project M Ruleset:
- 4 Stocks
- 8 Minute Time Limit
- Items set to “Off” and “None”
- Buffer set to “Off”
- Modified Dave’s Stupid Rule: No player can counter pick the stage he or she last won on unless agreed upon by both players.
- In the event of a match going to time/sudden death, the winner will be determined by:
a. Whoever has more remaining stock left.
b. If stocks of both players are the same, the winner will then be determined by whoever has less percent.
c. If the match ends with both players dying at the same time or if time ran out with both players at equal percent, an identical rematch of the previous match will be played out. Same characters and same stage.
d. In the event of going to sudden death because of suicide kill move (such as Ganon’s overB or Dedede’s inhale), the player initiating the move will be declared the winner.
- Sets will be best out of 3 games. Loser’s Finals, Winner’s Finals, and Grand Finals will be best out of 7.
Character/Stage Selection Process
- Blind Picks character selection.
- Stage Striking: Players eliminate stages from the Starter Stage List until only 1 remains, and the players then play the first match on that stage. Players strike stages in 1-2-2-1 order.
- The first match is played.
- Winning player of the preceding match bans two stages.
- The losing player of preceding match picks stage for the next match.
- The winning player of preceding match picks character.
- The losing player picks character.
- The next match is played.
- Repeat 4-8 for all consecutive matches as necessary until the set is complete.
Battlefield, Dreamland, Final Destination, Pokemon Stadium 2, Smashville, Yoshi’s Story, Fountain of Dreams
All stages on the front page of the stage select screen, minus SSE Jungle.