Maximillion's Assist-Me. Featuring Chris Redfield

[media=youtube]PDtE-_M9ito[/media]

Here’s the trailer.

What do you guys anticipate from this once it comes out?

I’m kind of interested.

I really hope some good stuff comes out of this. I’m not expecting some ground breaking tech, but it’s gonna be interesting to see Max’s view of Chris. I heard that the Deadpool tutorial wasn’t very helpful for people who already played him, so I’m thinking this is just gonna be a good place to get started with Chris. Hopefully it brings in some more players too.

I’m just hoping that Max doesn’t just write off Chris as a Cable-clone only. While I don’t think he would do that but to be fair, Chris does share a couple of minor similarities with Cable and nothing else. I’m 100% confident that there is some stuff that most people do not know about Chris and what he is capable of.

It was pretty okay, I didn’t like how they made Chris seem like total “dude-bro, no-homo” character but that’s whatever. I was surprised that Max bothered to go into detail about the prone position stuff, and the combos he showed off were pretty standard. I’m just glad Chris is getting some more exposure.

Just watched both parts and it makes me want to pick up Chris. I’ll probably head to the training room sometime tomorrow night and see how that goes.