Master Mold: Sentinel Video Thread

Not as impressive as alot of the stuff here, but it still does some good damage. Corner combo. 700k (X-Factor 1.8 mil)

[media=youtube]WTBA7dbFOv4[/media]

Easy High Damage Sentinel Combo Tutorial
[media=youtube]uSiNy_YlDM8[/media]

Sentinel Combo Tutorial #2
[media=youtube]MtuylFcEkPA[/media]

I also found out a decent reset with him that kills every character under 1million health. I will post it later today on youtube and on this thread.

EDIT:
Here is the reset I was talking about and my full sentinel tutorial

Sentinel Reset
[media=youtube]QrYt_WhQTHw[/media]

Sentinel Guide/Tutorial Part 1
[media=youtube]QDUZJReIa4g[/media]

Sentinel Guide/Tutorial Part 2
[media=youtube]esgUp3IWO94[/media]

[media=youtube]H5zzKGZjjeU"[/media]

[media=youtube]o5t970jj5y4&feature=feedu[/media]

interesting video from jwong and seb

added the two part DSP Sentinel Tutorial(yeah he’s not exactly someone whom you would take advice from regarding fighting games but whatever)

[media=youtube]sWGhBHbAK5k[/media]

just a cool combo finisher if you have meter to burn, rather than the usual OTG rocket punch L xx HSF, plasma storm you can OTG rocket punch L, HSF, tiger knee hard drive, land, TK hard drive, plasma storm

quick, easy sent kara to start the match with:
[media=youtube]_NaQGUpN0Dg[/media]

I have some more tricks I want to show you with sent…

If I have time I might start an combo thread

This is my go to combo with Sentinel: [media=youtube]bDC0VdTvOsY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]
it works mid screen and will take you nearly to the corner, and only uses one meter. Does around 730k. Obviously in the corner, you could add a lot more to the combo. Perfect for DHCs. This will work off any setup into a launch, if you are unsure of the timing, or how much hit stun is left, try a second Jump B instead of a Jump C. It is possible to add a maybe one or two more Sj. Bs but the timing can be tricky based on how you started the combo and what character is in the combo. Let me know if you have any questions.

Notation:
S, sj.C xx Fly, A, C xx Unfly, sj. B Jump cancel UF, sj.C, sj. S, Land, Dash Toward, A Rocket Punch xx Plasma Storm/HSF

Combo video!

Nasty combo video from my boy jermy out of ATL
[media=youtube]ONo_t1UCO90[/media]

1M damage needs 2bars to start(build 3rd during combo) no XFC or assists
[media=youtube]VD3Qcb_x7TQ[/media]

Can someone post a quick video for sents fly unfly stuff? It seems when i try to do it, he has too much recovery…

[media=youtube]KEK1ln4w1k8[/media]

A few sent combos… 950K with one meter, and another combo abusing aerial exchange that does a meter-less million, builds 4 (or more) bars, and has 7 rocket punches.

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ffffff]
A few of my matches, two from tournaments and one from casuals.

[COLOR=#71c0ee][media=youtube]e3rUHHzc0Go[/media]
[media=youtube]8hrRzC7eC5A[/media]
[media=youtube]dyCFxZRXVeg[/media][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

Hey guys this is a concept I came up with that can benefit sentinel players also. You need to have Cap on your team though, but it is just a way to blow through full screen projectiles using Cap’s invicibility. Just give the video a chance, i think you might see it as beneficial. If you like it, please look at my other vids and subscribe! Thanks! [media=youtube]Pbp-dNdmUgo[/media]

Sentinel TAC Tutorial:

Inspired to make it by so many people acting like it’s a miracle when I do it in matches. It’s not all that tricky. Enjoy!

[media=youtube]Hmyz0mh0OFM[/media]

Hey good shit there bro, a quick question though, isn’t it possible with any invincible hyper? Like akuma and c.vipers level 1s? Also how would this work if you dhced into another projectile like ryus or something? Just curious.

[media=youtube]j-_PFweRjJU[/media]

[media=youtube]pzKL2nKPVks[/media]

[media=youtube]UVjkE74vBfo[/media]

[media=youtube]TL2CvxnygN4[/media]

[media=youtube]S2H5MPpGyJM[/media]

[media=youtube]frFWkycRvzY[/media]

Some of my videos from the latest local tournament. Please comment!

Heres an old vid of a very good sent player I just came across, rowtron [media=youtube]QJYd0jVClXw[/media] , he actually plays sent on point and he has some really good set-ups and stuff with him. I just saw him last night on the teamkhaos stream so i looked up some of his matches on youtube and his play is really good. Most of these vids are old though.

And to kick of ultimate we have rare footage of combofiend playing sentinel Fast forward to 1:38:00