Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tournament

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tournament

Battle-Ground.net is hosting another tournament for online experience. As you may or may not know. I hosted a Marvel vs Capcom 2 tournament for the Playstation Network. Giving out 2 copies of Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the 1st place and 2nd place along with a 30 dollars PSN card for 3rd place champion.

1st Place: Renique45
2nd Place: Krono1999
3rd Place: Krazzy

This tournament will be for US/Canada only (Hawaii is excluded from the tournament).

This will be a single elimination and 1st place will get a DLC. This tournament will be available for PS3 and XBL.

I won’t be able to record matches and I hope people can record their matches with a decent camera and upload it to YouTube.com.

Please stay tune for registration.

Also, ideas or discussion are welcome.

I’m up for it. Any estimate for the date/time of it?

Im Game too!

I am going to wait for the update that they are planning to release. Hopefully, this will resolve connection wise and some other buggy stuff for 360/PS3.

Can I get feedback about XBL’s connection against players. How many users you encounter that lags and/or deal with lag input delayed?

Most of the players I play either have frame lag, input lag, or both.

Signed,
Everybody

Ok. Thanks for the input. Trying to see how PSN tournament goes before I do an XBL version. However, if I get positive results. I’ll have someone else do it for me and I’ll set up the prize.

Im down For tourny

Due to PSN being down. I don’t think it’s gonna happen. I didn’t get that much replies and effort.