Marvel Studios | The Infinity Saga ends

That’s Rodie’s Entire career as war machine lol

2 Likes

With Conan the Barbarian making it back to marvel comics, and apart of the Savage Avengers, wonder if Conan might appear in the MCU?

Just depends on how many more dead marvel IP’s they let Gunn resurrect. I doubt Conan is a priority.

Marvel has Conan’s comic book rights, not movie rights.

Talking about Captain Marvel with my coworker who finally saw it last night. She’s only 19 so me explaining the 90’s to her is literally aging me with every word I type.

9 Likes

Marvel didn’t have Spidey’s film rights till recently where Sony saw a chance to make money.

Money Talks.

If marvel isn’t willing to pay out to universal so they can have solo hulk films they sure as fuck aren’t going to do it for Conan.

6 Likes

Not exactly the same situation. Spiderman is a Marvel IP. Conan is licensed IIRC. I’ve seen Marvel and Dark Horse put out Conan comics.

I doubt it. Marvel only has the comic rights, they don’t actually own the character.

More importantly, they don’t have the film rights.

How strange the Conan thing, last year we’ve got a Conan/Wonder Woman series. Btw, I think they were looking for you on the SFV thread^

1 Like

Marvel still doesn’t have Spider-Man’s movie rights. It’s just a temporary deal that allows some synergy, and Spider-Man movies are still being produced by Sony.

Yeah. Spider-Man’s licensing situation, with no pun intended is a web of shit.

Hence why venom cinematic universe is hilarious

1 Like

Solid video essay on Cap’s story arc.

EDIT -

Ad showing the entire MCU Lineup

1 Like

They have a bunch of others like Iron Man, Miles Morales and, Thanos. It’s just A LOT to sift through but amazing art regardless.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Far from home got moved up a few days. Release date is now July 2nd (was previously July 5). Marvel also plans to announce the majority of Phase 4 after Far from Home hits theaters

No idea who this is. I just know a lot of people in my FB and twitter feed are excited.

Lel @ The Mouse getting pwned by The House of Saud for whoring out and giving them an early screening of Endgame.

Edit:

Oh, and heads up - real spoilers are out in the wild now.

Thanks, Allah! :angry:

Whats that got to do with Allah you dickweed

The Gifted TV show has been cancelled

I loooved the show. But I’m not mad. Season 2 wrapped up cleanly, and I prefer to take it as an X-Men: Days of Future Past prequel.