Marvel Studios | Hide Your Eyes, Hide Your Ears

I know. Most people are. I get daily countdown notices from the friend I’m going to see it with on Friday.

Like, there aren’t a lot of MCU characters I really like or enjoy…pretty much just Black Panther, Spider-Man And Captain marvel. Maybe Doctor Strange? I like snarky characters. Yet I find Paul Rudd’s portrayal as Scott Lang annoying as shit.

Even then I have no real attachments to anyone in the universe.

So like

:woman_shrugging:t3:

Pretty much how I felt about every character that got snapped and anyone who will die in end game.

Team Capt.

Also Team Capt in the comics canon.

Manx reviews all MCU films

2 Likes

God bless him.

I lost it when he was mentioning members of Wu Tang being Avengers.

2 Likes

Lol “next you gonna tell her to smile more?”

3 Likes

Won’t see it til may 2nd at best…but if I get spoiled then I get spoiled. I am curious to know if the 4chan image that was screencapped was right from march

I almost never watch shit on opening weekend, I don’t enjoy crowded theaters with popcorn crunches and random comments/questions/screams. When I was 12-14 my family would go to Saturday noon screenings, we had the theater for ourselves pretty much.

2 Likes

We’re in the Endgame now. You’ll have packed screenings for the next week or so.

2 Likes

Thankfully there are 2 theaters in the city next to me. Each are about 10 minutes apart from each other but the one I go to is apparently the “ghetto” one because it lacks a lot of features like assigned seating, 3D, IMAX, reclinable chairs…etc. so not a lot of people go to it.

I don’t need any of that shit and I like not being in crowded theaters anyways. I’m also going to the very first showing Friday morning so I’m banking on not a lot of people being there.

I refuse to do “midnights” for marvel movies and going on the opening weekend is just masochistic.

Didnt think i was gonna be off to see Endgame, turns out I am. Gonna go tommorow to see if I can snag a ticket…im thinkin my chances are slim being so last minute…

just check on fandango or Atom to see if tickets are available.

2 Likes

Also, check now because a number of theaters are adding screens just cause. Given the fact that films are digitally shown now, they can re-up the movie after the theater is cleaned.

I got a screening that my favorite theater in Raleigh (Cinemark) opened up today. It wasn’t long before that was sold out as well. The screen is one of the smaller theaters, but that theater has the most comfortable seats.

2 Likes

Does Fandango mail the tickets or do they show up on some sort of app to scan at the theater?

Either scan in theater or print them out.

3 Likes

thanks fam

2 Likes

Really? You sure? Fandango app just emails me a confirmation code (which is also available in my purchases on the app) I type into their ticket kiosks when I get there. I’ve never been sent a barcode or printable ticket.

Like I mentioned, they just email you a confirmation code. If you have the app it’ll be under your purchases as well.

1 Like

It may be depend on the theater. Here, it’s always scan at the entry point. Been that way for years now. Some smaller theaters don’t have the reader/iPhone available to perform the scan and that may be the reason why. The ticket confirmation will state what the patron will need to do for admission.

Fair enough. My theater JUST got eTicket redeemers mid last year. Lol

I am sure they used stuntmen in some scenes

I honestly thought the knife flip in that fight was CG.