Ive been perusing this section of shoryuken for a while and every once in a while I see the same thing being said. This very ridiculous statement makes me cringe and quite honestly laugh at the same time.
What is it?
“They [capcom] better put all of the characters from MVC2 in [MVC3] or I will not buy this game.”
I just wanted to reassure everyone that capcom IS NOT remaking MVC2. This section of shoryuken is about the “newly announced followup to the wildly popular Marvel VS franchise” it is not however, as some people seem to think, a remake of MVC2.
Reasons capcom will NOT have every character from MVC2.
- Popularity of individual characters have changed.
- The huge change in the marvel franchise in the last 10 years.
- All the new Ip’s both Capcom and Marvel have chartered in the last ten years.
- The amount of time it would take to render and design every character from MVC2 plus new characters.
- Some characters were simply out of place in the enigine *ahembisonahem
- It is a SEQUEL!!!
- The complete idiocy of including servbot in any fighting game.