Martial artists+Fighting game = Tekken

lol at philth

King- Tiger Mask, a professional wrestler who wears the same attire as King, except that he wears a luchador leopards mask, not an actual leopards head (duh).

I don’t think Heihachi is based on anyone, coz he seems to be Namcos trademark char.

Bryan looks like the dude in Under Siege II. :wtf:

Ya know, now i think about it, Bryan might be Van Damme. He is a kickboxer, & a cyborg.

I always thought Bruce Irvin was based off of Pat Smith.
(kickboxer from the early days of UFC):karate:

I’ve seen a kick boxer that looks like Bruce from tv ages ago, but i was little so i can’t remember the name or anything.

Jack 5 looks like one of the toys in small soldiers.

the death knight: bryans face and (on screen) attitude suits benny the jet urquidez, but yeah like i said previously alot of the characters seem to be based on multiple people (the only van damme link i see is universal soldier) but even then u could say thats namco’s idea of benny if he was one of them

vandamme’s main thing was kicking, bryan is good at everything basically just like benny

tripticon: as for bruce, he has the guy im on about’s face, but yeah he could have some moves that the ufc fighter likes to do, but then again what truly uniquely identifies a man? what he does or his face? surely anyone can do a fighting move it just takes practise, u cant practise how to make ur face change, but yeah theyre highly likely to be mixed.

Thedeath Knight: thanks for clearing up who king was iv been wondering :tup: and yeah heihachi is probably unique… or maybe he’s king vegeta :wow: LOL

It’s actually a cross between “cah-poo-ai-ruh” and “cahp-weh-ruh”.

Hah… poo.

Bruce = Ernesto Hoost

Any large black martial artist= Bruce

If Marshall Law fought anywhere as real as or should I say, as accurate as Bruce Lee, he’d be God Tier:tup: Still, he’s a Bruce Lee wannabe, so yeah.

Heihachi & King Vegeta, lol. It’s funny, it really does work.

Jin: Trunks
Devil gene: Royal Saiyan blood

bruce lee’s main strength that probably not many people notice is that he’s a master or even THE master of mix ups, if law had a little bit more mix ups then yeah he would be god tier, e.g being able to fake laws fwd,fwd+2 would mess up peoples head.

theDeathKnight: :clap: see some people may think im mad at first but all the signs are there lol

Armor King Black Tiger II aka Eddie Guerrero . check it out :

http://digilander.libero.it/tuttopuroresu/tigerroom17.html

brian fury:
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=Roy+Batty

lol oh shit thats that dude from that old ass “futuristic” movie… forgot the name of it, but he does look like Bryan… Not to mention that guy had super strength as well, I remember the guy running through walls and stuff in that movie.

Yeah, he does look alot like Bryan.

Anyway, i guess Armour King is Guerrero, Viva la Rasa!

Blade Runner. It even states the movie’s name in the displayed url of the first pic. :lol:

i thought it was consensus that Roy Batty inspired Brian Fury. isn’t his ending /story/something similar to a Blade Runner scene?

new guy from Dark Res. looks like hitler + Manson “= obvious”