Man Threatens to Blow up Best Buy Over Modern Warfare 3

What a retard. I know where that store is in A-Town, there’s literally a fucking mall down the street. Still don’t understand how people think they won’t be able to find a game on release day. Every Walmart on the planet open 24 hours has them at midnight. Pre-orders. Hype for nothing.

Only if he had to pay for it like you did for that spocker-shocker, would his Kismet be met.

As it stands, that will have to wait for Leavenworth.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Best Lies are the best liars…The employee actually believe what they are saying even though you explain it to them or point at to there policy…I think all Best Lie employees are brained washed…

You know I had a conversation like this my friend except it was a hypothetical question and it was about Skyrim because you know that game doesn’t blow.

Fact: Only people that can get stuff for free from srk can convincingly pass as a girl or are just so fat and pathetic that you can’t help but feel sorry for them.

Aurora?! He should of picked up some medicinal chronic from one of the 100’s of dispensaries over there and chill the fuck out. From the looks of it, he could of easily gotten a card and hooked up for his PTSD.

You know, while I can’t condone blowing up Best Buy. It was an insanely dick move to sell his copy of it. Although if you worked at Best Buy, you’d also want to blow it up.

When’s the last time you’ve heard of a Smash player on the news threatening to blow up or kill anyone?

I call bullshit on this story

There’s no mention of the Marine being drunk, or actually having a gun, or fucking a barfly

CoD fans been did it a while back lol. Smash players are just passive aggressive nerds, they’re not all up in your shit like FPS assholes.

MW3 was worth that robbery.

way classier than french fag

Stay proud soldier.

I want Madden 13 to be the last madden game that will be made, and it comes in a gold collector’s case…and [S]someone’s [/S] black guy’s pre-order gets sold

just so I can see the fireworks…

fixed.

Seems like too much trouble to go through for such an awful, rehashed piece of shit game. What’s wrong with this man?

Does any1 know if MW3 has zombie mode? That’s all I rly play online on black ops =/

dat callofdooty is srz bihnezz!! :eek:

He’s lucky HE didn’t get shot. Might as well have been shouting Allahu akbar.

CoD is the new Disco. They are both easily mass produced and they are both hated irrationally. CoD Demolition Night is one month away.