Man Threatens to Blow up Best Buy Over Modern Warfare 3

You could have just made the “Call of Duty and Dumbfucks” thread considering all that has happened, small samples include:

Early copies leaked online from Canada with Activision sending suits to the houses of people playing it.

Two seperate groups of people in France hijacking shipping trucks full of copies.

A man camped out during the midnight release and followed an individual to their home, pulled a gun and attempted to rob him. Said robber got beat up (since CoD is worth more than your life so the man fought him off instead of handing it over) and had the police called on him. They found him at the same Gamestop trying to do the same trick.

There is a few more that slipped my mind.

Dude tried to put Best Buy on blast.

I guess they don’t call it Modern Warfare for nothing.

<3 the avatar.

Makes me want to break out a Megatron (G1 though no other G’s exist for me) one.

Oh well thank you sir, always good to see a fan of the Decepticon forces. Fuck the Autobots, damn road hippies.

The only cars worth <3ing are the stunticons.

I love that people talk like COD fans are this select brand of gaming scum. Considering the shear popularity of the games, of course there’s going to be some crazies. Best Buy’s customer service is so horrible I’m not surprised people are compelled to invoke explosive retribution.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

So if this guy WAS actually a Marine, what does that say about their training? I mean forget that it was just a video game, this guy is supposed to be representing our country a certain way. Somehow I don’t think you’d see an Army/Navy/Air Force vet pulling this shit.

I expect Fox News will say, MW3 blurs the boundary of reality, that this marine couldn’t tell the difference.

Shout-Outs to the Paris robbery. You dorks wish hour favorite game was this popular. Skyrim is gay.

He is trying to kill other people, isn’t that what his supposed to do?

What does Skyrim’s gender have to do with Dark Souls? :coffee:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

This guy wakes up in the middle of the Montparnasse Cemetery in full combat gear.

A laptop is saying something to him but the drugs are still making everything hazy. All he can make out is.

“You mission, if you choose to accept it”

“6000 copies of MW3 stolen”

“Message will self destruct in 10 seconds”

Rock and Roll bitches!!

A US Marine… That is just extremely shameful.

it would have been funnier if he stood there in the store shaking, telling them “its coming soon” while trying to explode himself through sheer willpower.

Its Veterans Day, they should give this guy a get out jail card…I have nothing good to say about Best Lies…

Bullshit.

You just called them Best Lies.

And they ain’t best anything.

Go have your Asian wife spank you.

Or worse, make you dinner.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

That’s pretty ridiculous that he would say that…IS BEST BUY THE ONLY GATDAMN STORE IN YOUR CITY

he should have just joined SRK and made a thread asking us to pay for it

Well, we now officially have a video game fanbase worse than Smashers.

He should just get himself shot by security, I’m sure he took the Martyrdom Perk if he made those kinds of threats.