Man gets 15-30 years for killing his wife after she killed his son

At first I thought “wow, you can get a college degree while in jail?”

Then I realized there probably aren’t a lot of employers looking to hire ex-cons.

The judge was a woman and in a country biased against men, he had no chance.

Holy crap.

damn, they had methadone just lying in the house? Isn’t that for heroin recovery? D: This is one of those fucked up situations that just gets more and more fucked up the more deeper you look into it.

edit: oh, google says that’s not all it’s used for.

Women are horrible.

It’s not worth it “staying for the kids.” That shit never works and the kids (and everybody else) suffer. Not saying I know what was going on in that family, but if the woman killed her children, I’m sure there warning signs.

This is really sad.

Its murder? Not a crime of passion?

he was just doing his job, Some one kills your child , you kill them very easy concept, it not a question it s your job as a male ,hunter provider, Only in a generation breeding baby man bitchs is such things exceptable. to Go cry in a corner like a bitch, instead of go beat the bitch to death with the nearest object>

Back in the day he would have been praised and no jury would have convicted him,its just become cool and exceptable to be a punk bitch n america today , were screwed

The problem was he was probably already this woman’s bitch. If he’d have beat her ass before this his son would still be alive. Of course, that’s hindsight talking. I really wonder if they were separated or not. if so, then WHY were the kids with her? Gaaaggghh not having all the info makes it even more frustration. I just hate that a child had to suffer because of a dumb ass woman. :sad:

did it look like this?

I would have fliped out as well

Now that’s the New Hampshire way. He’ll do time, but we’ll probably pass a law to make allowances for this type of thing. I don’t know a single man that wouldn’t have done the same.

Except me, because I’m so whipped <3<3<3.

Also.

http://img.tapatalk.com/41afd182-8c4e-5c26.jpg

Goddamn this actually almost made me cry. Too fucked up. Expecting a movie on this in like 10 years though.

Good Lord, think of the daugher - crikey what a clusterfuck

jeez that has to be the saddest story ive heard in awhile. words cant begin to express the feeling of pity i have for all who are involved.

-dime

You guys are really striking out with the humorous commentary posts.

damn.its alot of crazy women in this world be careful guys on who you going to decide to spend the rest of your life with…
:coffee:

THE WORLD IS RETARDED.

wow man…tisk

The girls 8, she doesn’t know a damn thing.