Makoto vs. Akuma

Good stuff, and there is a tutorial vid of a setup on Makoto similiar to the first setup you listed on youtube. Just type in Akuma Street Fighter 3 3s Tutorial Vid, or something to that extent.

Yeah thats where I stole it from, I stole the UOH one from that set of Jiro matches that include the SGGK demons and the TKD.

I also noticed playing Makoto today though is that if you combo with lk tatsu and reset with fierce canceled into mk demon flip if you emty cancel the flip you will cross her up on landing and it looks very sneaky and makes it so they cant punish with ex fukiage.

ya Akuma’s kara-throw is top tier…but i think everyone will agree Q’s owns everyones kara throw :rofl:

I think Remy’s got a slow one. But still, the speed is rarely a factor.

Yeah Q’s kara throw is dope, but it still loses to Chun.

Remy’s HK kara is actually so slow that the speed probably does make a difference in this case. I think you can hit with a jab before the grab registers.

As for the fierce reset into flip to cross - I’ve done this on quite a few characters as well - but I’ve found that it depends on (why I have no idea) whether or not the opponent was CROUCHING at the moment before you land. Now I remember doing this on Urien in specific and that if I set the dummy to stan, I would never cross him.

Is this the case for Makoto or do you cross her regardless? I might have to try this out.

If it’s a reset I’m kinda thinkin’ the cross-up only happens on crouching.