Making a Seth Video - Need Extra Tech & Help

copy/paste from my thread in eventhubs.
"as some of you know, I’m making a seth combo+tech video, but i have no experience in video-making.
I don’t know if what i have is enough, so any new tech would help a lot.
If you have experience in editing videos, please, I’m asking for your help.

just so you know how crazy this video can be (without giving away much):
-cross-up dive kick setups (plural)
-an unblockable
-a combo that starts with ultra 2 (!!) and ends with super
-a combo that links into and from far lk
-a 78-hit combo (breaking previous 76-hit record)
-counter-hit confirm combo
-push back data
-ultra 2 setup from srk without meter spending
-cr. mp and cr. lp facts (the unusual)
-a list of possible links on counter hit
-bonus: akuma raw standing ultra 2 without desk’s double hand technique

there’s more ideas that i’m going to test."

“new tech/stuff:
-aerial cross-under
-grounded cross-under
-ex tanden “glitch” details
-toe tap + ultra 2 combo that ISN’T punishable on hit (quite an achievement. discovered miuntes ago)”

Well, I did toe taps -> unpunishable U2 a long time ago, after QCB+K even :stuck_out_tongue: (3:04)

Do you know about this stuff? (some can be seen here)
CH cl.HP to EX Tanden.
(EX) Tanden to EX Tanden.
Tanden, cl.HK -> cl.HP in dittos.
Walljump, toe-tap, cross-up shenanigans near the corner.
Cross up toe-tap safe jump after teched LP SRK in the corner (I think, only played around with it a little back in vanilla).
The fact that cross-up j.HK, c.LP sometimes whiffs on Sakura (%/#%&# THAT SHIT)
The non-EX SRK to EX Tanden set-ups on T.Hawk and Dan.
lvl.2 focus xx Backdash follow-ups.

yeah, i later saw that it’s been done before, however, my unpunishable u2 is mid-screen (haven’t seen that yet).
i know about the rest of your list except for the sakura one and the teched srk (didn’t quite understand that).

difficulties: i couldn’t get the unblockable recorded. gonna try it again. one of the cross-up dive kick setups is not working. 78-hit combo might be impossible to record.

new stuff:
-reverse blockable, cross-up dive kick and a weird reverse blockable discovered ALL FROM THE SAME SETUP (same setup for unblockable. discovered them while trying to do the unblockable. the irony).
-a way for seth to cross-up with ANY of his jumping normals against zangief.

idea(s) to test:
-5-6 cr. hp combo.

EDIT: 6 cr. hp combo works.

EDIT 2: gonna try 8 cr. hp combo.

Basically, when you land a single-hit LP SRK against a grounded opponent in the corner, and they tech when they land, you can jump over them and hit with a stomp on the last possible frame before you land, making it a 4-frame safe jump. Again, this is something I tried very briefly four years ago, so it might not work anymore, nor might it be a safe jump the way I described. If it is though, you could get some nice mixups out of it: Will he stomp to more stomps, j.HK or j.LK? Will he j.HK and keep pressuring from the ground? Will he j.LK and SPD me when he lands? If the stomp lands, the other stomps will combo for a hard knockdown.

tested it. it doesn’t work :confused:

Must have been destroyed with the stomp nerf then :confused: